The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
    If yall can find some one willing to rent me one for a non absurd price about may-june ish when I plan on going out and killing a bunch again let me know. I don't know anyone that is running one at the moment so not like I can go get that time behind one to test it first.
    Buy it from optics planet, see if you like it, then send it back and buy it from outdoor legacy...OP has a 100% satisfaction guarantee...who knows if/when it will ever be in stock tho

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
      I have one. Unfortunately, I haven't done a video yet. I get off the rig in a month, if you want to come by and play with it, you are more than welcome to do so.

Honest opinion, for the money you won't get a better thermal. It in no way shape or form compares to my XP38, but I never really expected it to. The image quality would be much better if it had a focus, but that is what you give up in order to get in the market at that price point with pretty much every other feature of the XP or XG series.

I will be doing some hunting when I get back on land, so hopefully I will remember to do a video or two of some kills with it.
      Will send you a PM. May be able to do some haggling with you to play with it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

well... looks like sellmark just got a shipment in .. after 6 month wait , i just received tracking info on my wraith 4k max ... they are trickling in! I really hope it's good!

Comment

Super Hogster put the spankin on a song dog Saturday night
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Big ole song dog! Perfect time to kill them now prior to babies in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Big ole song dog! Perfect time to kill them now prior to babies in the summer
              Anytime is the perfect time to put a song dog down!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                WOW. That is a big one.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  Anytime is the perfect time to put a song dog down!
                  Amen to that crap!

But its really good to hammer them now, especially preg females

Comment

I finally get to post in this thread.
                    Killed this dirt eater last night under my new DTNVS, pretty good dental work on him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                      I finally get to post in this thread.
                      Killed this dirt eater last night under my new DTNVS, pretty good dental work on him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Thought this was interesting. Army has new night vision.
                        https://interestingengineering.com/u...ter-03-05-2021
                        It looks like the worst qualities of thermal and night vision combined. I'm guessing the Feds spent $20 billion on this project.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          It looks like the worst qualities of thermal and night vision combined. I'm guessing the Feds spent $20 billion on this project.
                          I’m glad you said it, because I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            I’m glad you said it, because I was thinking the same thing
                            X2

Comment

What do you know about the Fusion Avenger 35?

Looks to be a similar scope quality/price wise to the Iray

Comment

Working...
                              X