Camaro or Challenger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camaro or Challenger?

I sold my Harley (never thought I would) but want to take the $ and get me another playboy. I’m going to spend 12-15000. I think I can get a good deal on a 2010-2013

I love the body styles of both. Anything you guys can tell me to help me decide? Any features or problems?

Rick

My daughters Challenger was an absolute ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      ****..?

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        ****..?
        Turrrd is censored

Comment

Personally, I would go with a Challenger. I'm not a "car guy". I think the Challenger is just the most aesthetically pleasing, best performing car that anyone could own. I wish I had a Hellcat or Demon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Major issues ? What year?

Comment

Think convertible. Camero.
              Just my $0.02.
              Find a tuner guy for eather one and see if he has a customer who is looking to sell.

Comment

I would say about 90% of drivers I see behind the wheel in a challenger are women so there’s that

Comment

Why not a mustang ?

Comment

I've been kicking around getting a nice early 90s Mustang, foxbody cobra...I'd go with the camaro

Comment

Depends on which engine you get. Hemi....

Comment

Regular ol challengers are ugly to me, look like the wheels don't match the car from the front and back. I'd go camaro, unless you're thinking hellcat or something. I had a co worker who had a ss camaro and that thing sounded badazz.

Comment

Both 2013
                          Camaro SS 1LE - 426hp, 420lbft torque, 3860lbs

Challenger SRT8 - 470hp, 470lbft torque, 4170lbs

Challenger probably has the edge in a straight line but the Camaro 1LE package handles awesome. ....and if you can find a ZL1...

Comment

I have a 2011 camaro ss convertible, it is a beast. So I’d have to go with what I know

Comment

Originally posted by thehairlessone! View Post
                              I sold my Harley (never thought I would) but want to take the $ and get me another playboy. I’m going to spend 12-15000. I think I can get a good deal on a 2010-2013

I love the body styles of both. Anything you guys can tell me to help me decide? Any features or problems?

Rick

I haven’t really liked a camero since 1967 to 1972. Every time they come out with a new model I’m like that looks nice but it gets old quick.

Chevy forgot how to make cars sometime in the 60’s to early 70’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X