Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up Kevin.

Comment

So sorry it came to this. Continuing prayers for God’s grace and comfort.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          The divers cleared the galley, and didn't find any bodies.
          There's only one room/compartment left to look; on day 1, one of the guys that was rescued said that this last room is where most of the men were. If my memory serves me, the outside entrance to this area was blocked by debris.

At this point, we've accepted that this has become a recovery.
          I hope they find the last 8, so that all those families, including ours, can have closure.
          So if they find the rest of the crew in there is there no possibility they’re still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            https://www.nola.com/news/article_b7...mpression=true

Another deceased crew member found.
            ****. Thats TexasTaxi’s brother-in-law.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              ****. Thats TexasTaxi’s brother-in-law.
              Sorry for the loss. I have a coworker that is also waiting on word about one of the workers that has not been found.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss Kevin. Prayers sent for peace and comfort to all the families.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Kevin, please let Tina know we are thinking of and praying for y'all and his family

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    https://www.nola.com/news/article_b7...mpression=true

Another deceased crew member found.
                    Yes, they found his body late yesterday. He was in the engine room, that was one of the first areas that they searched. He was tangled up in a bunch of debris.

It's a lot to process, and still seems unreal. He was a hard working man and a great daddy to his girls. Drowning has got to be one of the worst possible ways to die, and it's a shame that this even happened when it could have been prevented. At least we have closure; I'm afraid that some of the families won't get that.

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      So if they find the rest of the crew in there is there no possibility they’re still alive?
                      On average, you can live 3 days without water. Even if there was an air pocket somewhere, the chance of them finding anyone alive after a week is almost zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        Yes, they found his body late yesterday. He was in the engine room, that was one of the first areas that they searched. He was tangled up in a bunch of debris.

It's a lot to process, and still seems unreal. He was a hard working man and a great daddy to his girls. Drowning has got to be one of the worst possible ways to die, and it's a shame that this even happened when it could have been prevented. At least we have closure; I'm afraid that some of the families won't get that.

Thanks everyone for your prayers.
                        sorry for your families loss brother. Prayers for peace and comfort for your family.

Comment

“At least we have closure”

That says a lot. To some it may not be much since the loved one has passed away, but I’d sure take that over never knowing. God bless your family and all those who lost loved ones in this horrible tragedy

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss...Prayers Sent...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              “At least we have closure”

That says a lot. To some it may not be much since the loved one has passed away, but I’d sure take that over never knowing. God bless your family and all those who lost loved ones in this horrible tragedy
                              I agree with AC. Sorry for your loss Kevin!

Comment

Working...
                              X