No announcement yet.

Capsized Ship off LA Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me wonder if the reason they suspended the search is because they know where the rest of the personnel are.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

The divers cleared the second level today and didn't find anyone.
        The only place left is the galley, which is on level 1.
        It's supposed to be water tight, so there's still a glimmer of hope.

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Makes me wonder if the reason they suspended the search is because they know where the rest of the personnel are.
          The Coast Guard has been a big letdown since day one in my book. Prayers up for all the Families having to deal with this tragedy.

Comment

This picture makes me sad

A lone support vessel watching over the Seacor Power

One week ago there were 30+ vessels in the area

Comment

Terrible tragedy! My prayers go out to everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                The Coast Guard has been a big letdown since day one in my book. Prayers up for all the Families having to deal with this tragedy.
                They are certainly catching a lot of flack. Seacor has probably spent more time talking to their attorneys than talking to the families of the lost workers.

Comment

The divers cleared the galley, and didn't find any bodies.
                  There's only one room/compartment left to look; on day 1, one of the guys that was rescued said that this last room is where most of the men were. If my memory serves me, the outside entrance to this area was blocked by debris.

At this point, we've accepted that this has become a recovery.
                  I hope they find the last 8, so that all those families, including ours, can have closure.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    The divers cleared the galley, and didn't find any bodies.
                    There's only one room/compartment left to look; on day 1, one of the guys that was rescued said that this last room is where most of the men were. If my memory serves me, the outside entrance to this area was blocked by debris.

At this point, we've accepted that this has become a recovery.
                    I hope they find the last 8, so that all those families, including ours, can have closure.
                    Prayers for a miracle, but if one isn't possible, that y'all get the closure you and your family needs.

Comment

So sad

Prayers for all

Comment

So sad but still a glimmer of hope Kevin. Prayers up for your family and those others that are still waiting on news.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

I hate reading this thread. My prayers still go out to you and your family Kevin, as well as those families who's loved ones are still missing.

Comment

So sad for all involved, praying for a miracle.

Comment

Prayers up for you and all the other families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X