prayers needed - divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
    Sorry no prayers for you but a bunch for those kids. They are the ones that get hurt. Ask me how I know.
    So you think you’re punishing the Dad by not praying for him? I think I understand what you’re trying to say but we all need prayers regardless of circumstances.

Comment

This sucks. Yea, it will get better for you and your ex but it never does for the kids. Dont lie to yourself.

Praying for Christ healing and influence in yours and your exs life but especially for those kids.

Comment

prayers needed - divorce

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
        Sorry no prayers for you but a bunch for those kids. They are the ones that get hurt. Ask me how I know.

Well the parents happiness is crucial for the kids happiness, so there’s that. You have no idea of the situation that led to this. Then there is the scenario that no matter what, the spouse isn’t even going to try.The best thing for the kids might be to escape the toxicity of the relationship. It seems you have some kind of flow chart on who “deserves” your prayers ,but I don’t roll like that. That’s pretty short sighted in my opinion.
        Prayers to the OP that everyone involved has best results possible given the circumstances. Which, again, we know nothing about. I can tell that you’ve been affected by this type situation,but solutions are not a one size fits all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for all!

I went thru a divorce 33 years ago. It was a horrible experience!!!! I now see it as the best thing that ever happened to me, my career, my ex, and my personal growth.

4 kids involved . The gift we gave them was never to use them as leverage, never fight in front of them, never fight over them and never talk bad about the other in front of them.

Ex and I have a healthy relationship now, the kids ( they are all fully grown now ) see that, appreciate that, have learned from that and while I'm certain they carry some emotional scars from the experience there is no question in my mind that our separation was the better option for all.

It may sound corny, but love is always the cure. It just might stretch our preconceived ideas of what love is.

Doesn't hurt to have a good lawyer either

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for you BigL.

Comment

Working...
              X