What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
    Just dropped the coin on a LaRue complete upper in 6.5 Grendel. Unfortunately it’s going to be about a six month wait, or so they told me. It’s going to be a looong six months.

Did you order this directly from LaRue?

Comment

Finally was able to buy the Savage 220 I’ve wanted for a while. Had to order it. They said about two weeks. Looking forward to finally getting one!
      All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by MIHunter View Post
        Did you order this directly from LaRue?
        Yes.

Comment

Preban 2.0 purchases..
          Just received a Beta Cmag
          Stocked up on numerous 300bo Lancer magazines.
          Also grabbed a few 7rnd 458 socom mags. That should make the communist biden happy.

Comment

Stumbled upon this beauty yesterday that I had to have. Already got brace ordered.

DBX57

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My little boy has been drooling over this for months and with his Bday coming up, I thought it's about time to make the novelty a reality. As unpractical as it is, maybe we can shoot some varmits with it from the Can-Am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4808.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	24648935

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                One can never have too many HOG KILLERS so I ordered a Savage MSR 15 Recon 6.8SPC about 10 minutes ago. Now to find some ammo or make some.
                FedEx shows on the vehicle out for delivery. I'm like a kid in the candy store this morning.

Comment

I don't have any gun's

God Bless

Comment

Just stopped in to point out I can find any of my guns, if any of yall have seen them please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

FedEx shows on the vehicle out for delivery. I'm like a kid in the candy store this morning.
                      Awesome!!!

Might get rid of my Stag and get a Savage one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                        My little boy has been drooling over this for months and with his Bday coming up, I thought it's about time to make the novelty a reality. As unpractical as it is, maybe we can shoot some varmits with it from the Can-Am.

[ATTACH]1045939[/ATTACH]

Better than drooling over a liquid-cooled, high-end gaming PC workstation, higher speed internet and virtual reality googles!

Comment

Took this lil girly man 6.8 SPC out to break it in this AM. Ran 60 rounds thru it. Momma even shot it and she didn't even blink or flinch. The gun don't care for factory Hornady 120gr SST but then most guns don't shoot Hornady bullets as good as other mfgrs. At least mine don't. Switched over to some Hornady Black in 110gr SST and surprise surprise. It shot an 8 round jagged hole with no scope adjustment all dead center in da bull. I now have 2 rifles that will actually shoot a Hornady bullet with accuracy. The other one is an X-bolt .338 Win Mag.
                          The fit and finish on the Savage MSR is nothing like you normally see or expect from a cheap Savage. Way mo betterer. Makes me wonder if'n they don't have someone else making the it for them. It required no gas block adjustment to cycle the spent brass. It actually throws the brass really far and hard enough to bend the case neck in. No muzzlebrake tuning required as of yet.
                          Now I want me one dem AR15 Valkyrie MSR guns but I already have a 22-250.

Comment

S&W 629-6 .44 magnum. Picked it up Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                              S&W 629-6 .44 magnum. Picked it up Friday.

I'd like to get a .44mag and try to shoot a hog or something with it. Just seems FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                                I'd like to get a .44mag and try to shoot a hog or something with it. Just seems FUN!
                                Yes! You should absolutely try it. Such a challenge and so much fun too. I've been handgun hunting for about 20 years now and it pretty much consumes my thoughts.

It's a lot like bowhunting, but louder.

Comment

Working...
                                X