No announcement yet.

Please stop supporting Nike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so an aftermarket company I have never heard of make a Satan shoe. And it retails for $1,000!
    For me the issue isn't who is making the shoe. It's the fact it's being made at all. Satan and his demons have gained so many followers in the last 10 years. I think it's because so many more people don't believe in God. It's not that they believe in Satan, they just don't think either exists, which makes it so easy for Satan because now people that buy these symbols unwittingly give him support.

Comment

They literally support a satan worshiper who made a video of himself having sex with satan......I hope your right JERP.
      [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ur1o-_NY5c&t=529s"]Lil Nas X WORSHIP THE DEVIL IN HIS NEW MONTERO MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Sickening! Time to start exterminating these sick *******s.

Comment

I was going to post a comment similar to what pistol said. A very significant percentage of Americans believe in neither God nor Satan. They see both as mythical figures so playing around with Satan is just a bit of outlandish fun. If you think he doesn’t exist what real difference does it make to you? It would be like having fun with Thor, Superman or the Easter Bunny

I don’t know who said it first- “the greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing people he does not exist “
          Last edited by jerp; 03-28-2021, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Yep, should the wife the EpicTimes article and she is disappointed as she really like the Nike products.

For me, I stopped buying Nike a long time ago. The last pair of Nike I owned squeaked every time I walked.

Comment

Yea I’ll still buy their stuff if I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                Never seen a work boot made by them, so never bought a pair of Nikes in my lifetime.
                https://www.google.com/search?q=nike...tQavwJDwAQ12:0

Plenty of them [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  For those who have not heard the whole story, according to Snopes the shoes are in fact Nikes however they have been bought, customized and turned into “Satan shoes” in the aftermarket by another company. Nike says they have nothing to do with it. I am not a fan of that company but I found it hard to believe they would sign off on that

If this were true we would be reading about Niki’s lawsuits against the conversion company.

Comment

Never liked Nike, never will.

Comment

I quit buying them years ago

Comment

The whole point of this is to push homosexuality off on people. The people that support this rapper are most likely gay anyway. They can sell a shoe with a big ol' dong stamped on them for all I care. Won't change my views one bit. If you're weak minded enough to follow that path it don't matter anyway you're already an idiot. Nothing is gonna change that and they ain't gonna change me.

If you spend $1,000 on shoes of any kind you're stupid. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If you're swayed in your beliefs because of a rapper you're brain damaged so it doesn't even matter.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 03-28-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Thought that guy was in prison for killing his cousin ?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            The whole point of this is to push homosexuality off on people. The people that support this rapper are most likely gay anyway. They can sell a shoe with a big ol' dong stamped on them for all I care. Won't change my views one bit. If you're weak minded enough to follow that path it don't matter anyway you're already an idiot. Nothing is gonna change that and they ain't gonna change me.

If you spend $1,000 on shoes of any kind you're stupid. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If you're swayed in your beliefs because of a rapper you're brain damaged so it doesn't even matter.

Well said, although ostrich boots can get close to $1000. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just want to take this chance to bash Phil Knight some myself. I used to live in Eugene OR. We had one of the coolest oldest wooden Baseball stadiums in the world there and I went to many awesome Emeralds games there. As the Stadium aged and was needing repairs several corporations wanted the land it was built on really bad and started talking buy and bulldoze. The people of the city freaked out as they should and the whole issue spiraled down. Along comes Phil Knight with more money than god. He could of fixed the stadium with his pocket change. Instead he builds a new 40 million dollar stadium out of brick and plastic (even the grass!) Then named it PK park. The Emeralds moved to the new digs and abandoned civic stadium. 4 years later after local groups tried so hard to save it some idiot started a fire in it and burned it to the ground. I suspect it was one of the corporate raiders who wanted the land that paid some crackhead to start the fire. Anyway it was Phil Knight that really lit the match and burned the soul out of Eugene. RIP Civic stadium. Phil Knight I hope you spend every day in hell in the top of those bleachers as they burn.

Comment

I like devil music.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X