No announcement yet.

All guns and ammo stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about ya'll really kick the guy when he's down and make a fake classified post on his guns? Yea that would be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
      Gee - lets make fun of and blame the victim rather than the scum who took his stuff.

Not cool. Real compassionate and brotherly.
      Yah I was a little surprised at the piling on over on the other thread. I can't stand a thief... no matter where someone left their stuff on their own property. Whether it was easy to steal or hard to steal, it doesn't make the victim feel any different when his possessions are gone.

Comment

same thing happened to me too.
        this is so unfortunate.

Comment

I store all of mine in the camper at the lease. Piece of crap camper, figured nobody would steal it. Well son of a gun, if they didn’t up and run with it some time in the last two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
            Gee - lets make fun of and blame the victim rather than the scum who took his stuff.

Not cool. Real compassionate and brotherly.
            This actually wasn't in reference to him and his misfortune. Someone posted about using the truck and stolen guns/ammo in place of the proverbial boating accident. And you're right, scum stole his stuff. And he should know better to leave guns in a truck on purpose.
            Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Sue called me and said come get them all... She said he can't shoot straight anyway so you might as well enjoy them..
            Nah, my wife can shoot. She woulda kept'em... lol
            Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I left your first rifle ever as a kid your Pappy bought you new for sentimental purposes. If it's not there somebody came after me. That was a helluva nice flintlock musket.
            I resemble that remark Smart!!

Comment

I fooled em. I left all of the empty gun cases in my truck and put my guns in the bed of my truck. Scumbags got all of my gun cases. LOL

Comment

I thought about that and when i pulled all my firearms out of the safe, they all replied that they did not like being locked up in the safe so they all identified as fishing equipment, so i and them are all good!

Comment

Me too. This plandemic is a crises

Comment

I got home and some bastage had stole everything in my house and even took my old lady!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                      Last night I left everything I own in my unlocked truck with the doors open and some lowlife took everything.

Maybe you can set up a go fund me ?

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                        I got home and some bastage had stole everything in my house and even took my old lady!

Lucky. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all got guns?
                          Heck I traded all mine in as soon as I heard how bad they were.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                            Y’all got guns?
                            Heck I traded all mine in as soon as I heard how bad they were.
                            Me too! Those things are as bad as pit bulls and snakes. All three of them are just waiting for a chance to kill you. It's not if, it's when!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                              They took my pee gravel to.
                              Which has more value than guns and ammo.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall need to quit

Comment

Working...
                                X