Jason Landry missing near Luling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Landry missing near Luling

Anyone been keeping up with this story? Cant imagine not knowing what happened to him. Prayers for family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Saw some articles on it earlier but nothing lately. I presume he is still missing....

Comment

I'm Puzzled ????

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
      Anyone been keeping up with this story? Cant imagine not knowing what happened to him. Prayers for family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
      Is this the Jason Landry from Swamp People. Luling is not far from his home in Pierre Part. Nothing in the local news here about that. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
        Is this the Jason Landry from Swamp People. Luling is not far from his home in Pierre Part. Nothing in the local news here about that. Thanks

no...

Comment

He was a college student on his way home for break. That’s my understanding.

Comment

Yup, got turned around apparently. I feel for the family, my daughter is a fish at TX St, it scares the crap out of me anytime she goes anywhere.

Comment

Supposedly no info, no leads, and lack of evidence has them puzzled.

He is dead somewhere

Comment

Great

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                no...
                Great news. Hate to hear that for any one. Prayers sent. Thanks Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Supposedly no info, no leads, and lack of evidence has them puzzled.

He is dead somewhere
                  Or doesn’t want to be found. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Working...
                  X