No announcement yet.

Dog food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COOP dog food and a nasty tasting buck i shot a while back and wouldn't eat. They seem to think it is fine

Comment

Anybody ever feed them pig ears or a cow hoof? She loves cow hoofs, a fresh hoof will keep her busy for hours and they last for weeks depending on how into it she is. I get them at the local feed store. I bought a pig ear from TSC and she wanted nothing to do with it. But a pig ear from feed store she will devour it.

Comment

We fed Purina Pro Plan and switched to Victor for our lab. His stools improved and he seems to like it better.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          I feed Purina Pro Plan Focus. Growing up we fed our dogs Ol' Roy and table scraps and sometimes they'd eat a squirrel or rabbit they caught. They were fine dogs. I can imagine my dad or grandpa getting to a cash register and being charged $50 for a bag of dog food. Pretty sure a 50# bag of Ol' Roy was about $5.99. We're just spoiling the next generation of Democrat Dogs.
          This! 20 more years, all the dogs will be entitled. They will only want the best, and they won't want to work for it. They will want wagyu non gmo organic dog food, in bags made out of 100% recycled content.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
            Purina from Walmart. They can eat it or go somewhere else

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
            Smart man!!![emoji95][emoji109][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Neighbors cats

Comment

We feed our Australian Shepherd a salmon and chickpea food. She was on Iams most of her life.

She eats anything else she can find. Last night she ate half a bucket of Halloween candy so not sure how much the strict diet will help.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                  For you guys feeding Victor, what kind?
                  I've been using the Purina smart blend venison turkey for the lab.

She also gets alot of deer and pig scraps any time I'm cleaning Love my dog

High energy

Comment

Diamond Naturals in different flavors every few months is what my almost 8yr Blue Lacy gets. He's been on it for about 6yrs with no issues. He gets the occasional raw chicken thigh, raw drumstick or raw beef short rib.

This dog is different though, he thinks ice, carrots and celery are treats so take what I said with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
                      I feed Victor Grain free Salmon and Sweet Potato.
                      This

Comment

Victor professional here used to feed Purina Pro which is also great

Comment

Diamond naturals large breed lamb for my lab.

Comment

Victor Hi-Pro Plus with Purina Forti Flora sprinkled over the top.

And boiled venison trimmings on a rare occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4 health, dogs love it and there coat has never looked better!

Comment

purina one chicken and lamb

Comment

Working...
                                X