CanAm Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CanAm Accessories

With all of us buying new CanAm's...what accessories is everyone adding?
    I've been looking through the pics of everyones and seeing winches, light bars, etc.
    I only purchased a top and gun rack with mine.
    Im regretting not going ahead with a winch but I can easily add on to it myself.

I need to find a windshield but I haven't started looking too hard for one yet.

Winch if any chance of getting stuck. I never thought I would, but then I did. Have light bar to install as soon as brackets arrive. then plan to add rear lights. Would like a rear winch to hoist into bed. And trying to find a good gun holder and bow holder. Leaning toward soft case that hangs on rear of cab. But still looking.

Comment

Windshield was the first thing for me after having my fxt for 3 years without one it was a must lol.

Will be getting a radio and bow holder. Prob a soft one that hangs on the back. Have found some camo ones but looking for a black one.

Have found some pretty cool looking gun holders online that go under the middle seat. Fold it up when you want to use it then its hidden under the seat when not in use.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Windshield was the first thing for me after having my fxt for 3 years without one it was a must lol.

Will be getting a radio and bow holder. Prob a soft one that hangs on the back. Have found some camo ones but looking for a black one.

Have found some pretty cool looking gun holders online that go under the middle seat. Fold it up when you want to use it then its hidden under the seat when not in use.
        can you post links for what you found on gun holder and bow holder?

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
          can you post links for what you found on gun holder and bow holder?
          Not sure how to post the link but its snider motor sports gun grip. Let me know if you cant find it and will try to figure out how to post it. Theres a video on youtube as well
          Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 05-01-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Not sure how to post the link but its snider motor sports gun grip. Let me know if you cant find it and will try to figure out how to post it. Theres a video on youtube as well
            That looks really handy. Wonder how bad it would rattle or shake the gun just being mounted to that seat

Comment

I have one of the gun mounts that go under the middle seat. It’s great for shotguns and it stays put. But it won’t hold rifles with scopes well at all. The grip won’t go around the scope enough. I’m going to build a platform to raise the rifle up then I should be fine.

Comment

Any of the cheaper plexiglass half windshields. Go minimum 14" tall(at or above driver pillar sticker). Plenty of blockage but easily see over. Full windshields go glass or super expensive nonscratch polycarbonate.

Tunes - i bought bluetooth 4" speakers atv kit for $60, a bit high pitch but good for listening to tunes away while out in field.

Lights on canam are decent but need to be aimed, i replaced with leds and definitely better. Easy swap.

Winch is must, get out of tight spot, winch up hogs, etc

Roof- nothing crazy, built my own out if 11 gauge aluminum, definitely need it in summer

Rear led work lights, going to wire in some cab lights to this same switch

Bought pair of canam turn lock straps, holds picaxe or shovel

Mounted gun clamps under middle seat, works good enough, but don't drive fast over huge bumps

I like the cheap overhead hand grips.

Next up is easily removable over bed rack and rack over front hood and rails on roof for hauling pipe or whatever else.

Comment

The Can Am tip out windshield is super nice. 10x better than the fortress I had on my mule pro. Thinking about getting a back windshield also from super atv. Roof gun rack as well.
                  Im gonna do something about the center console, it sits way too low. I saw on the Facebook defender group someone said you could pull the pins behind the middle console and flip it over but not sure how much that would help. Gonna play around with it when I get mine next week.

Comment

I bought one earlier today.

Here is the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spend the money and get a good windshield. The plastic ones don’t last and scratch up. I got the 3 position glass windshield from Can-am and don’t regret it. Next will come a back window. Fender flares are nice as well. The smaller flares will keep all mud/water off of you.

Comment

Any suggestions on roof mounted gun racks?

Comment

CanAm front windshield. Get "hardcoated" whatever you do.

Battle Armour Roof (Aluminum) need specific back window by Battle Armour)
                          Battle Armour Rear window (different and won't work with CanAm, or other roofs)

Built my own front bumper (protection from pushy cattle, and big-ish brush)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1532.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	24616635

LED light bar (mounts well to metal roof vs. plastic CanAm)

Edit: (added pics) and …

under middle seat gun mounts. Easy to just mounted ATV gun holder under seat.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1580.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	24616634

Added screen to proctect radiator from seeds.

Name:	IMG_1528a.jpg
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	24616636

Reinforced tailgate w/ 2" steel strap.

Name:	IMG_1808.jpg
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	24616637
                          Last edited by Philip-TX; 05-01-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                            Any suggestions on roof mounted gun racks?
                            These are the ones I’ve found so far

THE BSR AND SBR. Our company started it’s long history of rack building with our first Sportsmen rack which was built in 1983. Since then,…

Comment

Im thinking about ordering the under seat gun mount also, its pretty sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X