• Show
Clear All

Here’s a beautiful foggy morning buck from last weekend
    Attached Files

Comment

Really cool stuff..

Comment

Puncher,
        These are awesome!!! You have now got me geeked up about taking my camera out with me. I know nothing about photography but have some good equipment. I hope to try over Christmas break at our place. Keep posting!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Puncher,
          These are awesome!!! You have now got me geeked up about taking my camera out with me. I know nothing about photography but have some good equipment. I hope to try over Christmas break at our place. Keep posting!
          If I had a place like yours I would be too!! My recommendation is this, try taking photos just off the auto settings and see how they work. Low lighting will be very difficult though so be mindful of that. If you want to try some manual settings let me know and I can get you in the ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
            If I had a place like yours I would be too!! My recommendation is this, try taking photos just off the auto settings and see how they work. Low lighting will be very difficult though so be mindful of that. If you want to try some manual settings let me know and I can get you in the ballpark.
            Great! I was gonna try auto first. I may ping you for some advice, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              Great! I was gonna try auto first. I may ping you for some advice, thanks!
              Absolutely!! I can’t wait to see the pictures you get! Should be good!

Comment

Here’s an old 10 point I’ve been watching a few years now
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                  X