AirPod Pros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    Do you think they compare to Bose noise canceling headphones? I’d sure like to reduce the crap I carry on the flights.
    The over the ear model, no, I don't think so. I travel a lot and the Bose headphones are a necessity for me on flights.

I recently got a pair of the AirPod Pros so I would not have to hold my phone due to elbow trouble and love these things, but do not see them replacing my Bose on flights.

Comment

Will these be a good option for cancelling noise and be able to listen to music on a zero turn?

Comment

If you’re anything like me, they still fall out. Specially if you’re active or working out.

I bought some of these and now the fit, feel, and function is amazing.
        Attached Files

Comment

I was a na sayer, as well, saying i would not spend that much money for some little headphones, but, after buying the wife and myself some Pro's,, WOW,, they awesome, i have a smaller ear channel so the regular ones fall i changed out the rubber to the smaller ones and they fit nice and snug. the noise cancelation is bad arse. well worth it..... i might look into the ear hooks as i am still afraid to mow with them and end up losing them

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
            Will these be a good option for cancelling noise and be able to listen to music on a zero turn?

I’m able to listen to podcast when I shred on the tractor all day. My tractor is real loud too

Comment

I will try them out later this morning and give you some feedback.

Comment

It sounds like I am not the only one that is pretty happy with my AirPods pros. They get used most days and like others have said the noise cancelling is the bomb. I do still have them fall out occasionally. I may have to try the hooks.

Comment

Did you know you can use your airpods pro/phone to act like a "baby monitor"?

With Live Listen, your iPhone or iPad can act like a microphone that sends sound to your AirPods or Beats.

Comment

Should be. I only have to turn the volume up to about 40% and hear it fine when I'm mowing with a push mower. It's pretty incredible how well it works.

Comment

AirPod Pros were well worth the money, use them when running, mowing, on the tractor...

Comment

Ya that nice to know. My biggest problem is finding a pair that stays in my ear.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          Yep and can use the hearing aid function in control center to amplify the ambient noise. I can put in one airpod (or both) and hear things that I cannot hear normally.
                          Tell me more about this.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                            Tell me more about this.

You can adjust this in your settings. It’s really incredible.

With your AirPods Pro in your ear, in Settings, go to Accessibility — AirPods — Audio Accessibility Settings. I set up the Custom feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How compatible are they with Android? Im talking about the extra features such as the hearing aides function.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to try those ear hooks. I like the airpods but they tend to be uncomfortable in my ear. Maybe the ear piece is wrong size - tried all of the sizes included with them - without success on comfort. Will order some alternates on Amazon

Comment

Working...
                                X