Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Rescheduling International Hunting Trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just flew back early on Wednesday from south Africa, we had a blast for the time we were there!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a black bear hunt scheduled for first week of June in Canada . I’m hoping it still happens.

Comment

Nothing for me until BC this fall and NZ next spring

Comment

I can’t believe they are cancelling hunts that are scheduled for late May. I have an Alaska brown bear hunt last week in May. Outfitter says so far it’s still on. If we are still dealing with this in late May then we have lit more to worry about than cancelled hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In!

In for Post-Corona Virus Deals!

Comment

We have a hunt scheduled in Canada for October and a Argentina Trip for Next March.

Hope they get it figured out so I don't miss either of these trips

Comment

Thanks for reminding me about our New Zealand trip!!! Was supposed a red stag hunt in Napier first week of June, followed by 5 days in Bora Bora. Looking like 2012 for us instead.

Comment

Hate hear this...hopefully everyone will be able to reschedule.

Comment

Canada bear hunt end of May. Hoping I get to go!

Comment

Have a hunt in Sept to NWT. Got fingers crossed it will work out.
                      We were down at King Ranch last week & they cancelled all hunts after our hunt. Barely squeaked by on that one.

Comment

Has anyone started to see the deals advertised yet? I was supposed to be headed to Scotland for Roe deer and fishing in Lochness next month but canceled.

Comment

September 21 was my date in RSA, not sure what to do yet. I can carry over my deposit till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                            Canada bear hunt end of May. Hoping I get to go!

You going bear hunting or did this get canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                              Has anyone started to see the deals advertised yet? I was supposed to be headed to Scotland for Roe deer and fishing in Lochness next month but canceled.

I saw quite a few discounted hunts on bookyourhunt.com in the discount section. Might be a good time to scoop one up.

Comment

Made it back from Limpopo RSA March 1 before this broke loose. PH has been emailing me some smoking deals, Cape Buffalo $7500 no size limit on on the edge of Kruger, $4k 40” sable. Plus the Rand is low to the dollar. Good deals will be had in the future but who knows when this will open up and airfare could be crazy expensive going forward. My RT airfare to JB from Houston for$715 is a thing of the past I would bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X