No announcement yet.

Subway brisket sandwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t tried it, but maybe I will. A high bar was set with Firehouse Subs smokehouse beef and cheddar brisket sammich that all others fall short of. That one will change your life

Comment

I didn't expect to get so many replies. Thanks y'all. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the sandwich looks sketchy...

I'll try it next time just because I hope I'm wrong; and it's delicious. Will report back.

Love me some chicken/bacon ranch. And the seafood sensation.

Comment

y r u eatin ay subwy just check the work fridge

Comment

Firehouse Brisket samich is legit.

Comment

Very tasty and too pricey-about ten bucks. That said, I'd rather get a brisket sandwich from a real BBQ joint.

Comment

Just can't bring myself to order it. It doesn't look too tasty when its in the container.

Comment

I like subway that being said I usually get the same thing every time I go. I don’t think I’ll be trying out the brisket sandwich anytime soon.

Comment

All the negative comments about Subway surprise me, it is a fast food place, not a gourmet restaurant. It is just a sandwich. And if they do something wrong you could have corrected it since you are standing there watching them make it...lol

Not really defending them. If you want a quick, somewhat healthy sandwich go there, if you want a gourmet sandwich go someplace that makes them....lol

Comment

Might as well go to McDonalds and get a good rib sandwich? Yuck!
                    Just can't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      If they are so horrible why are their so many around Texas. We even have one in Goldthwaite, with a population of 1800, and they stay busy. Maybe because not many eating joints around here.
                      Because the business model isn’t very good and it takes a dozen or so to make a decent living because margins are crap and royalties are high. So like DQ they set up shop in small towns where your choice is Subway or nuthin

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        All the negative comments about Subway surprise me, it is a fast food place, not a gourmet restaurant. It is just a sandwich. And if they do something wrong you could have corrected it since you are standing there watching them make it...lol

Not really defending them. If you want a quick, somewhat healthy sandwich go there, if you want a gourmet sandwich go someplace that makes them....lol
                        Well it’s ****ty for even fast food. Jersey Mike’s, Schlotzky’s are better. Heck my 11 yr old makes a sammich on par with Subway with stale bread and 2 week old cold cuts

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          If they are so horrible why are their so many around Texas. We even have one in Goldthwaite, with a population of 1800, and they stay busy. Maybe because not many eating joints around here.

This is a baddddd argument, just because there’s a franchise there doesn’t mean it’s serving an above average product.... marketing/metrics/demographics are studies that reveal amazing results when it comes to franchising national brands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X