No announcement yet.

Subway brisket sandwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subway sucks. Y'all have Larry's Giant Subs there? Good stuff.

Heck, Blimpies is a good old school sub chain.

Comment

I don't try to take an elitist attitude towards much but for those of you eating brisket sandwiches from Subway in this great state need to get your @#$% together!

Comment

Subway is garbage at best. Way better sandwich shops out there

Comment

nope and ain't gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
            it is ok. make sure to get the bbq sauce. It is overpriced for what you get.
            This right here. Not terrible but not great. Overpriced. I'll get a brisket sandwich from a bbq joint for around the same price or less and stick to other sandwiches when at subway.

Comment

Am I really reading, someone went to Subway......yeah, Subway, and they were disappointed that brisket sandwich didn’t taste like it was brisket from Franklin BBQ?

Comment

Used to be a really good sammich place down in Kemah before they started the 146 expansion, Neptune Subs. They were “acquired” due to the expansion and I haven’t been there in a long time but they used to make a really good sandwich.

I just can’t bring myself to hit up Subway these days. Cheap cold cuts, most veggies aren’t fresh (to be nice), prices are only slightly cheaper than other chains that are better. These days I drive directly past 4 Subways, with a 5th one only a slight detour from being a straight shot, just to drive 15 minutes from my office and hit up Jersey Mike’s.

Try one sometime if you haven’t already.

Comment

If they are so horrible why are their so many around Texas. We even have one in Goldthwaite, with a population of 1800, and they stay busy. Maybe because not many eating joints around here.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    If they are so horrible why are their so many around Texas. We even have one in Goldthwaite, with a population of 1800, and they stay busy. Maybe because not many eating joints around here.
                    They stay busy in our smaller town too.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good

Comment

Nah.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

If they are so horrible why are their so many around Texas.
                          Store volume is a sign of good food?

By that metric, McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts are good food too.

Comment

The picture looks better than the actual sandwich. It gets an ok.

Comment

its almost as good as arbys smokehouse brisket sandwich!

Comment

I would agree. Subway uses very low quality food products with young kids with no concern about freshness. Subway is a desperate stop for me, there are way better sandwich options out there. That is if there are options.

Why are there so many? Subway is a very cheap franchise to get into and encourage small town franchises. Most subway owners own multiple stores as the margin is really narrow on just one. Ease of purchase...

Comment

Working...
                                X