• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
    Sissy

So, you hunting this weekend?

Comment

If the cold is still here I’m there. Only hinted opening and that was enough punishment.

Comment

I've sat 6 mornings and 2 evenings so far. Nothing legal to shoot outside of the one mature doe. I did get to watch a young 8 point one morning which was fun. Most of the regulars I had on camera disappeared 2 days before season opened and have yet to return. Too many acorns...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

You guys need to get in the stand if you can. Watched a buck chase a doe for about an hour this morning drinking coffee. She ended up running over by my back porch with me in a chair and standing about 10 feet from my dog. buck didn't care for long and came in and pushed her on. They are going to be stupid for a little while.

Comment

Im heading out in morning to check on feeder, camera. Ill be hunting Sunday morning

Comment

I hunted today from 11-4 nothing. Even hit the rattle bag to see if I could get any eyes on some bucks and nothing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Planning on being in the stand tomorrow morning though.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Early for rut? I got my first buck last year November 8th when the rut was on fire. UHHHH I still got to get two does before I even think of horns...Good luck everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      You guys need to get in the stand if you can. Watched a buck chase a doe for about an hour this morning drinking coffee. She ended up running over by my back porch with me in a chair and standing about 10 feet from my dog. buck didn't care for long and came in and pushed her on. They are going to be stupid for a little while.
                      I’ve got the young bucks messing with the does at my house but they are having nothing to do with them yet. The bigger bucks are not even paying attention yet.

Comment

Trying to get out on Sunday noon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went out on Wednesday. Deer have been hitting the feeder since I got it up and running again. They came in from a different direction and winded me though. Also got this new guy coming in right at dusk.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just got back from replacing motor and battery in feeder
                            Attached Files

Comment

Went out for my second sit this afternoon. Saw a fox eating my corn and kept hearing these teenagers talking from the houses above and the talking got louder and then I see them headed for my feeder. They stopped and started smoking a bowl and after 2 of them smoked out I asked them if their parents know they burn weed? Totally freaked them out and they ran off. This was around 4, so I figured I still had some time and a chance. Nope!! Not one deer. Looked at my camera and I have absolutely no deer on camera. Thinking these kids are here a lot as it’s basically their back yard. Still nice to get out.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I will be out in the morning. No rain in forecast

Comment

Working...
                                X