Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honeybadger1 View Post
    No we can not do that. If we are on our spot maybe just under a tree I think it’s allowed but you have to hunt your spot.
    That's what I thought

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Honeybadger1 View Post
      Is this set up anyones on here or know who's it is? Set up with in 50 yards of two different set ups.
      Just wanted to re-connect on this. He was more than 100 yards. My phone showed him closer but it was Messing up. Don’t want to give a bad name to this hunter.

Comment

Anyone have any luck this mornin’... I didn’t see a thing. Well, birds, **** near thought about taking a dive w my bow! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw 4 this morning. Took what looked like a good shot at 20 yards, but a twig/branch deflected my arrow... It was nice getting outdoors.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing for me either. Did nearly smack one with the jeep on the ride home, so that is something.... I guess.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothin but a big ol pile of corn under my feeder...Blessed to be out. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Heading out in about 2 hours.

Comment

I can hear some kids playing in the river like they are right on top of me lol. And they are a long way across a big field haha.

Comment

Apparently my feeder battery died 2 weeks ago. Went to hunt today and check my pics while I sat. Whole lotta nada. I guess the deer were only there for the corn and not the view.

Comment

Originally posted by Neano View Post
                      Apparently my feeder battery died 2 weeks ago. Went to hunt today and check my pics while I sat. Whole lotta nada. I guess the deer were only there for the corn and not the view.
                      The deer are on the acorns and pecans right now anyways. You just saved yourself some corn.

Comment

saturday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have any luck so far?

Comment

Not yet.

I'll be there Saturday morning and maybe Thursday afternoon.

I WILL NOT FORGET MY BROADHEADS.

Comment

Out for evening hunt

Comment

Good luck.... Just ran out and topped up my corn. Warm evening out there.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X