Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Way to go BrianG! Congrats!

I can't get the birds to come onto my place. They are all around me, and I have feeders out, but they are not cooperating. Hopefully they will show up soon.

Bisch
    Yep, congrats Brian and good luck Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
      I busted one.

We all need to do a rain dance! It’s dry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Well done! The birds have not started talking yet and are in bachelor groups, even though they are following the hens pretty hard on our place. The ticks are terrible also!

Comment

Nice bird Brian !

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
          Yeah, we stayed on. We love the place but there is just some lease issues that we try to over look.
          Well that's a good deal !

Comment

Anyone get a thunder chicken this weekend? Still a couple weeks before we can get out there.

Comment

Anyone have a website they use to check the rain out in Sonora? I'm off glasscock road, and I can't find anything to save my life.

Comment

Hey MisterSanders, did you kill the Axis deer in your avatar on your place off Glasscock? I ask because my lease is off glasscock and we don't have Axis, yet. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                  Anyone have a website they use to check the rain out in Sonora? I'm off glasscock road, and I can't find anything to save my life.
                  Our ranch foreman said a 1/2 inch rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                    Hey MisterSanders, did you kill the Axis deer in your avatar on your place off Glasscock? I ask because my lease is off glasscock and we don't have Axis, yet. Thanks.
                    I did not! It was killed in barksdale last year. My lease manager did say they are seeing a few axis, aoudad, and blackbuck. I’ll be headed that way the 16th to set everything up and maybe get me a thunder chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                      I use the weather bug app.

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
                        I use the weather bug app.

This is a screen shot of the precipitation as of now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	24535311

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my blind and feeders set up on a new lease (for me anyway) south of Sonora. First time to be on a lease in that area. Looking forward to deer season.

Comment

Welcome to the thread DEG ! Good luck on your new place !

Comment

Originally posted by DEG View Post
                              Got my blind and feeders set up on a new lease (for me anyway) south of Sonora. First time to be on a lease in that area. Looking forward to deer season.
                              Welcome, you won’t regret getting on a lease in this area. The drive is the only downside hunting in Sonora but after the first few trips you get used to it. This will be my 13th year in Sonora

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X