• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update. Great news!

Comment

Absolutely freakin awesome!

Comment

So good to see Emmett coming along so well!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just catching up on the last bit of yalls journey. What a blessing that he is home. Praise the Lord. May He continue to bless y’all and keep y’all.

Comment

Awesome news!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hey guys. I havent posted about our little guy in a while. I wanted to share an update about our little guy, and some exciting other news!

Emmett update. As promised, this update contains some really big, big, BIG news in it!

Our little guy has been just great since the last update. Today he had visit with the eye doctor, and once again his ROP is keeping at bay. We don't have much farther to go till he's able to receive his eye surgery and put this ROP behind him once and for all. Emmett also had a visit from a developmental group to assess where he is developmentally compared to his original due date. Little man scored at or above on every single one of his tests, which is amazing considering all he's been through with his prematurity. We're so thankful and blessed for this.

Our next big milestone potentially lies in a visit with the pulmonologist this week. We're hopeful the doctor decides to take Emmett off of oxygen support. Life will get so much easier for all 3 of us if he is. We've taken him off of oxygen for 5 hours at a time without any desats. We think he's ready, so hopefully the doctor does too.

So... what's this BIG news we have?? I'll let Emmett do the honors [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations.....such great news and very happy for you guys!

Comment

This came as a complete shock to us. Conceiving Emmett was a very difficult, multi year ordeal that resulted in lots of money, and surgery for my wife. When Emmett was delivered, the doctor told us that her endometriosis had returned, and that we would likely experience difficult conceiving again. 2 days before Christmas, my wife walks in with a look of complete shock; in her hand a positive test! We're very thankful, blesed, and a bit nervous. The next year will be a busy one, as we continue with Emmett's cares on top of visits with the OB for our new little one. We'll be seeing a high risk doctor for this pregnancy, and my wife will be monitored on a weekly basis. There are IV treatments my wife can receive that will help avoid the same situation repeating itself with this baby. At $4000 a week, we're praying insurance will cover it!

This second one is coming a little earlier than planned, but we wouldn't have it any other way now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats and prayers still sent

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                    Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Wow, that’s great news! So glad Emmett is going to be a big brother!

Comment

Holy cow! Congratulations on everything being positive!!! And the new addition of course which is positive as well!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great update. Congrats on the big news.

Hoggslayer

Comment

May God be glorified through what He has done! I pray that He will be with y'all.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Colton!
                              And I just gave the double stroller we had to a buddy. Exciting news on both fronts.

And continued prayers for Emmett and baby #2

Comment

Congrats and prayers continue!

Comment

Working...
                                X