No announcement yet.

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God is great. Everyone in my office asks me how Emmett is doing. They were jumping for joy when I gave them the news. We are all excited for your family.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Congrats to all three of yall!Very happy for you guys. Little blurry reading the last update!

Comment

Wonderful news! Prayers continue for your family and looking forward to Emmett updates.

Comment

Thank you God!

Comment

congratulations!!! that is freaking awesome

Comment

I am so happy for you, your beautiful bride, and most of all, your little Aggie, Emmett.
              God's Light has certainly shined on your!

Comment

Oh happy day!! Prayers for many more to come!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh happy day!! The day Emmett came home!! What a joyous occasion, and the great thing is, you are only just getting started!! What a beautiful baby he is now that he's got all those contraptions off of himself where you can actually see just how perfect God made him!! That Aggie outfit suits him too! I like it!

Colton, thank you sir for taking the momentous effort to keep us updated to this point! Though I have shed many tears over a baby that I don't really even know, most have now been tears of joy just reading your updates these past few weeks... You sir are indeed a blessed man. You have a beautiful wife and a beautiful, strong healthy son!! There's no greater gift God can give a man than those two gifts right there.

Oh my precious Lord Jesus, thank You for Your power and glory in this work You have done to this point in this little one's life. We ask You Lord, continue to grow him just like the Father did for you as we are told in the Book of Luke, 2:52... Lord Jesus we know every person needs to grow equally in all directions, spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Give Emmett this kind of growth that he may prosper.

Luk 2:52 And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.

Lord we ask You to pour out Your grace on this family that they will have many years together as Little Emmett grows into a strong man and a witness for You. We thank You Lord Jesus for the gift of Emmett to this family, and we thank You for the gift of eternal life that You brought to us by Your sacrifice, and it is in Your powerful name Jesus we ask and pray these things, Amen.

Comment

This is great! God bless little Emmett and grant his parents some much needed sleep. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Something wrong in my office... awful dust or something in the air irritating my eyes..

I am filled with so much joy for you and your family, congratulations on the next step in your journey. Continued prayers for you and baby Emmett and for his momma. May God bless you all and give you many many happy years together, as the beautiful family that you are.

God bless!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praise Jesus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome news!
                          God is good!

Comment

Praise God, so happy to see he is home!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations brother. God is so good!!

Comment

So happy to see y'all finally made it home!! Been checking in on this thread waiting for this day.

Comment

Working...
                                X