• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers brother.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Colton,
      I want you and your family to know that my family will be praying fervently for you, Emmett and Krystal. I want you all to know that the Lord will not forget you during these times, or ever! My family and I went through this just a few short months ago when our sweet baby twins were born at 2 pounds. I see them daily and I’m reminded how miraculous they are and how loving God is. His love, grace, mercy and kindness was poured out upon us just as it will be on sweet Emmett and your family. I want you to know that if you would like to talk or have any questions that you can reach out to me anytime day or night.

Father God,
      We come to you humble and undeserving of everything that you have given to us. The love that you have shown as he is beyond anything that we could possibly fathom or understand. At this tim we lift Emmett Colton and Krystal up to you, Lord. We know Lord that the children have a special place in your kingdom, we pray that you send your angels at this time to protect sweet Emmett. Hem him up on all sides, and protect him from any further complications. Your words say, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.” Your kingdom is their kingdom. What a powerful message that is. Almighty father, bless the doctors and nurses, guide their hands so that they provide the best possible care, and make all the right decisions for this beautiful child and his family. It is in your precious son’s name, the most powerful name that will ever roll off anyone’s lips, that we pray. Amen.

Justin (409)782-2691

Well said bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Emmett

Comment

Our family is praying continually for your little guy Emmett and your whole family. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know<><

Comment

Praying for all of you

Comment

Praying for ya buddy.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family

Comment

So sad, prayers up.

Comment

More prayers up from the Gardner family.

Comment

Prayers sent for Emmett!!!

Comment

More prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers up for Emmett

Comment

Continued prayers for your family

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the update, it means a lot to know God has this under control. More prayers up today for your little one.

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Working...
                                X