Discount Tire Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
    You’ll love those Cooper STT Pro’s. Just put another set on my truck. Had 295’s the 1st time, dropped down to 275’s this go round.
    I had them on my F250 that's why I decided to go back to them.

Comment

I buy my tires from the local tire shop. Last time I checked they beat discount by 10%. No upsell on the warranty either. Much better deal. And they fix my tractor tires when I have a flat. I doubt if discount would come out and do that.

Comment

Using the warranty's I have 100k miles on the last set I bought. Flatb they cant fix, give me another tire. Buy another warranty.

Main gripe I have had in the past is for my wife's car. I buy top line tires, warranty comes up and they don't have them, and she ends up with a cheaper tire. She went to fix flats yes plural the other day and the told her the front tires were worn out. These are top line Michelins with about 15k miles on them. I looked at them in case it was an alignment issue, and there isn't anything wrong with them. My solution is to check stock online before I go down for flat repairs, and I go.
        Other than that, as long as they have the current road hazard warranty policy, I will continue to buy there.

Comment

I have had good and bad service from DT. Lately it has been horrible. I pulled in with a low tire , very low. The outside jockey aired it up and said good to go. I asked, did you look for a nail, screw or something. No, see ya. Next day, low again. I go to my local tire shop, three nails later, a fixed tire.

Comment

I don’t buy anywhere but Discount, they’ve always treated me well.

Comment

No, but I would have started with the Coopers.

Comment

Great place to buy trailer tires. These trailers seem to go through tires like Hillary Clinton goes through hired assassins. Get the waivers and they usually replace them for next to nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Always have had great experiences in multiple locations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife's car is a nail magnet so We haven't bought a new set for her car in years. She gets at least four new tires per year for $22 each. Lately though they have twisted off studs, lost nuts and keys, sending car out with nuts missing. They always make it right but it's a pita having to check behind them to make sure they did their job right!
                    Have a new DT store in town. Gonna try them the next time I need tire service.

Comment

Discount is hit or miss. One location may be the best service ever. The one I go to now was easy to work with when I had a set of Cooper ST Maxx that simply couldn't be balanced. Another location I used to go to is the opposite. They can't even put the right air pressure in a tire, especially aftermarket. None of them ever think to read the tire instead of the door sticker for correct pressure, or better yet, leave the pressure alone when I tell them. Center caps not put on, scratched wheels, lost lug nuts. The warranty is good, but it gets to be annoying having to check their work every time.

Comment

Discount Tire has been my tire company since the day I found them.

I have nothing but good experiences with them.

Comment

I went thru this with my Coopers, they replaced one tire and finally got the other balanced right.

Comment

I had the exact same situation with a different tire. Not only did they buy back the original set, they sold me a more expensive tire for the same price as the originals. The only difference I had to pay was new tire warranty difference which was about $110 dollars out the door. The new tires were $60 more each, I would say I was taken care of.

Comment

Well, kudos to DT. I had to pay the $24 difference in price of the 4 tires. These better ride smooth!!

Comment

can't stand DT !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X