LED Light Bar Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Light Bar Help

I know there are tons of threads on this but does anyone have the actual led light bar you bought on Amazon that you would recommend? I'm in the market for a curved 50 inch bar with red and green color option and need wiring and rocker switch as well. Don't want to break the bank.

Also, do all led light bars have red and green color as well?

Thanks for the help as I'm a newbie to all of this....

Opt7

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
      Opt7
      X2. I have several of them and haven't had a single problem. There are others but I know the OPT7s are good to go.

Comment

I have also had success with opt7

Comment

Does opt7 make a curved lightbar? I didn't see one on their site, and I could only find white.

Comment

i use a 28" curved bar on my hunting truck, it's been perfect for 3 years now. im not sure if they have a 50" or not

Cree Led Light, Eyourlife 28 inch... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SW8TFIA...p_mob_ap_share

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
              Does opt7 make a curved lightbar? I didn't see one on their site, and I could only find white.
              Same here. Appreciate the help guys. Any other lights people recommend?

Comment

I have an AuxBeam curves 42”. No colormoption but I bought it in 2015 and it gets used as my main light source most times so it’s had some use and still going strong. Was right at $100

Comment

I don’t see where the Opt7 offers green or red. Am I missing something?

Comment

Bump. Any other info?

Comment

I've got a straight, not curved rigid 50 inch single row. It's not a budget bar, I'd let it go for 450. It's a last forever do an awesome job, never quit, never leak type of light. Buy once. Cry once type of item. All I run is rigid industries lights.

Comment

I have a 22" auxbeam with rgbw options. I will say, the colored light isnt any where near as bright as when it is on the white selection. I can control the colors, and patterns from my phone. What I dont like is the bluetooth module is drawing power all the time, so it drains my battery bad. I keep it on a tender.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone. I am looking for an option that I can switch to green. Prefer a switch option, not thru Bluetooth or other. Doesn’t have to be curved or a large light bar.

Comment

Can you wire theses rgbw lights to only work off a switch? Not blue tooth? Can you wire them to only use white and green?

Comment

Working...
                            X