2019 f 350 srw price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 f 350 srw price

So I am in the market I guess for a new truck I have found a lariat 2019 srw with an MSRP of 73,930.00 and I can get this truck for driveout tt&l at 67,400.00 is this what anyone would consider a good price? Thanks in advance👍

Or what are some OTD pricing you guys have seen on the 19’ f350 lariat single wheels? I am just trying to find out what a decent or great deal can be found please help me out.

Comment

Looks like some confused the rent house price with a truck price

Comment

I paid 51500 for a 2018 lariat. They are really going up it looks like. Wow!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the truth but dang these trucks seem high whew! Just wondering what people actually pay out the door.

Comment

Not a lariat but custom ordered a 2019 srw xlt with a lot of bells and whistles, and lower gears under $59k out the door.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't bought a new truck in 15 years, but from the ads on TV claiming 18-20% off MSRP, I'd think $6530 off isn't a good enough deal.

If I were looking for a new vehicle, I'd go on-line and e-mail every dealer within 50-100 miles, EXCEPT the dealer you really want to buy from. Tell them exactly what you are looking for, every option you want, etc. Tell them you are ready to buy from whoever gives you the best out the door price. Then go to your preferred dealer and tell them if they can beat, or match, the price, you are ready to buy today.
              Also, go to your bank or credit union and get pre-approved for the financing before you go to the dealer. You need to know what a good interest rate is, and not be locked into just the rate the dealer will offer you.

Since you've already looked at a truck, and didn't but, you WILL be getting a call within a few days from the dealer trying to get you to close the deal. Be ready for that hard sell.

Comment

2019 F-350 SRW. It’s an XLT, but has everything a lariat does except for leather and sunroof. It was special ordered. MSRP was $64,345.00. I paid $55,472.00 out the door.

Comment

U should shoot for 15k off sticker before tax title and liscense

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
                    So I am in the market I guess for a new truck I have found a lariat 2019 srw with an MSRP of 73,930.00 and I can get this truck for driveout tt&l at 67,400.00 is this what anyone would consider a good price? Thanks in advance👍
                    On that truck, a good deal would be $63k driveout

Comment

Regardless of drive out price, if you can get $10K-$12K off MSRP, you are doing well on that truck. Someone that claims they got $14K plus off MSRP, show me proof.

This is Holiday Ford. Very very few dealerships will beat their online No BS price. This may not be the exact truck you are looking for, but just pay attention to the numbers. The MSRP’s are close to yours and you can see the available rebates and dealer discounts. This price does not include Ford Motor Credit Discount (another $1000 off). As I said, this is one of the cheapest dealerships around and you can see that you are going to be right around $10K off MSRP +/-.

Last edited by Trevor73402; 08-15-2019, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        Regardless of drive out price, if you can get $10K-$12K off MSRP, you are doing well on that truck. Someone that claims they got $14K plus off MSRP, show me proof.

This is Holiday Ford. Very very few dealerships will beat their online No BS price. This may not be the exact truck you are looking for, but just pay attention to the numbers. The MSRP’s are close to yours and you can see the available rebates and dealer discounts. This price does not include Ford Motor Credit Discount (another $1000 off). As I said, this is one of the cheapest dealerships around and you can see that you are going to be right around $10K off MSRP +/-.

https://www.buyholidayford.net/new-W...8W3BT5KEF39374
                        Yep. You’re not getting $15k off sticker for a new Super Duty. If you’re at $7k off sticker AFTER TTL then that’s actually not a bad deal. Tax on $63k is $3900+. That’ll put you at $11k off sticker which is really a decent price.

Comment

Working...
                        X