Social Security Scams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Security Scams

I’ve received 5 different calls from three different numbers this morning. All coming from New York and New Jersey. It’s an automated call and they are calling on behalf of the “Federal Crime and Investigation Unit” from the S.S. department. So I humor them and call. A guy answers with a thick Indian accent (almost incomprehensible), I ask him to repeat himself several times, then I ask to talk to his supervisor, and says he is his supervisor. Next I say I am having a really hard time understanding him. This sets him off big time!!! He called me a “G*d**** c***s*****g m****rf****r!!” I understood that!!! So I return the favor and call him something worse!! I’ve messed with a lot of scammers but this was the first time I’ve ever been called G*d**** c***s*****g m****rf****r! I was highly offended

Send me your social security number and mother’s maiden name. I should be able to get the scam calls to stop.

Comment

Keep calling!!! Then when they figure out your harassing them they will let it go to voice mail. Then put your phone on speaker and set it near the radio or tv and fill the voicemail box up. They won’t call again for a year or so

Comment

Sic that wife of yours on them.... she don't play!!

Comment

SS did call me the other day wondering if I needed additional help with food stamps etc.

I told them we are fine..................

Comment

It's comical to be cursed by a heavy Indian accent. I screw with everyone that robocalls my phone. Ask them if their father is proud of them scamming hardworking people, that usually cuts pretty deep.

Comment

Originally posted by h20thief View Post
              It's comical to be cursed by a heavy Indian accent. I screw with everyone that robocalls my phone..

If you really want to get their goat, call them a Paki (Pakistani)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                send me your social security number and mother’s maiden name. I should be able to get the scam calls to stop.
                :d:d:d:d

Comment

I have been getting them for 6 months now. I have tried ignoring them and calling them back and harassing them and they keep coming.

Comment

If I don't know who it is, I don't answer, then I block the caller. Not sure that works, but I try.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                      If I don't know who it is, I don't answer, then I block the caller. Not sure that works, but I try.
                      Has not worked for me, they call from different numbers every time. They have software that steals digital outbound lines for them to use. Scammers dial into my company every day to try to steal one of my many lines. I can't stop them from calling me and have not figured out how to keep them from trying to take my lines.

Comment

Just look up some good Indian curse words. Works pretty well.

Comment

Needs to be legal to hunt them down like rabid dogs... Just IMO

Comment

Get one of the air horns at WM and when they answer, give 'em a few blasts (but make sure you have your ear protection on/in).

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Needs to be legal to hunt them down like rabid dogs... Just IMO

What’s the trophy fee on those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X