This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Not all the sacks were on Dak, but way too many were. The guy just doesn’t see the field and hangs onto the ball way too long with open guys.

The only way we’re going to see Zekes value is for him to just not be there. This ‘one of the greatest offensive line of all time’ talk is stuff from 3 years ago. There have been weakness’s in that line the last couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year they didn’t have the best center in football, and Connor Williams was a rookie, out of position, and too small. The year before Tyron Smith was out a bunch (at the same time Zeke was out for being an idiot).

It will be interesting to see how different it looks this year....especially if Zeke holds out for 3 or 5 games.

Comment

Speaking of great lines I just watched some of that Great Wall of Dallas documentary again. Those guys were dominant and Erik Williams was a bad dude.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Let’s see who holds first... 3 guys wanting to be market setters, and an owner group that says they won’t do business that way...

That’s gonna be the most interesting part...who blinks first..

And who really has the nuts when that pie starts getting smaller. Then we’ll find out who wants to win and who just wants to get payed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

And who really has the nuts when that pie starts getting smaller. Then we’ll find out who wants to win and who just wants to get payed.

It will be interesting to see for sure the fan base, and the football world collectively seem to as a majority agree dak is not worth that amount 30mil an beyond. Curious if this will creep into daks camp, and maybe he’d rather make a deal than continue to get grilled.

Comment

I cannot see Zeke holding out of any games, he will be the loser if he does, I do not see Dak walking out because a true leader of a team would not leave everyone high and dry, I think Cooper has the most leverage of them all, they gave a number 1 for him and they obviously really need him.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Speaking of great lines I just watched some of that Great Wall of Dallas documentary again. Those guys were dominant and Erik Williams was a bad dude.

In his prime, maybe the most savage offensive lineman there's ever been.

Comment

I haven't kept up with the Boys, so help me out here.
                Zeke has one more year on his contract, but is holding out for more money??
                So, if he keeps up his holdout when season starts, does he still gets payed?

Comment

I hope Dak sees the field better, hits his targets easier and gets rid of the ball quicker. If that is the case this season after getting a coach, maybe he will be worth 30M+. Right now, I don't see paying him any more than the 30 they already offered.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

2 years left, and no he won’t get payed if he doesn’t show up.

Comment

He was the 3rd most important player on that offense...maybe 4th. Different time.

You don’t pay RBs in today’s NFL, it’s just not smart.

3rd or 4th most important player on that offense. Young man are you dillusional? Did you ever see Emmitt play? Wait, is this Max Kellerman posing as Dale. Outrageous comment.😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                        Zeke has 2 more years in his deal as the cowboys picked up the 5th year option, plus they could franchise tag him an additional 2 years. Zeke has no leverage in this deal

Comment

Originally posted by Ingle67 View Post
                          3rd or 4th most important player on that offense. Young man are you dillusional? Did you ever see Emmitt play? Wait, is this Max Kellerman posing as Dale. Outrageous comment.😂😂😂
                          Emmitt had one of the greatest OLines of all time. He wasn’t the best RB of his generation. I bet we wouldn’t even be talking about him if he played for the Lions....

RB isn’t very important in today’s NFL. Remember, McFadden had 1000 yards behind the young OLine in Dallas. They can get a much cheaper replacement

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                            Emmitt had one of the greatest OLines of all time. He wasn’t the best RB of his generation. I bet we wouldn’t even be talking about him if he played for the Lions....

RB isn’t very important in today’s NFL. Remember, McFadden had 1000 yards behind the young OLine in Dallas. They can get a much cheaper replacement
                            Dallas is built to run it, that is why they drafted Zeke number 4, and no you cannot just plug a back in there, you would need about 3 of them and they would all need to be pretty **** good to amount to Zeke's production. If Dak was a great QB then you could use a lessor back, that is not the case here. Zeke is what makes this offense work, now that they have Cooper it will be a pick your poison type offense.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Dallas is built to run it, that is why they drafted Zeke number 4, and no you cannot just plug a back in there, you would need about 3 of them and they would all need to be pretty **** good to amount to Zeke's production. If Dak was a great QB then you could use a lessor back, that is not the case here. Zeke is what makes this offense work, now that they have Cooper it will be a pick your poison type offense.
                              I disagree. Zeke is easier to replace than Dak, even though Zeke is the more talented player. Just facts...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post

You are delusional thinking it would take 3 good backs. I’ll take two decent ones in rotation over paying too much for one.

Comment

Working...
                                X