Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ain't getting no 20m a year, he will get Gurley money or very close to it, Cowboys hold all the cards so one would think Zeke will report by the. Deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      If they can’t figure something out, which back should they look at?

They have several at training camp now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trade him to the Texans for Clowney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reports claim Zeke won't play this year without a new contract

Comment

Personally, I can't blame either side. Yes, Zeke is under contract and should be playing but how often do players get cut or traded while still under contract?? Whether we like it or not the game is still a business first. JJ has succeeded on that part of it as the franchise is worth a lot of green.

I don't agree that Dak is ready to or ever will be a premier QB in the NFL. His abilities are better served complimenting a dominate running game. Let's hope something happens and Zeke gets in to camp.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
              Reports claim Zeke won't play this year without a new contract
              Let him sit down there in Mexico.

He is under contract. JJ needs to show him some tough love. Cowboys aren't going to the SB this year anyway.
              The Cowboys' best chance at a SB in the last 25 years was Romo's last season and JJ blew it by leaving him on the bench.

Comment

They shoulda picked up Foreman.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Dallas will have a great season!

Comment

Originally posted by willieaames View Post
                    I think Dallas will have a great season!
                    They appear to have a stacked roster, now if Moser's favorite coach can do something with it.

Comment

Quinn broke his hand yesterday. Hopes to make it back by game 1. Down one Dlineman.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                        Let him sit down there in Mexico.

He is under contract. JJ needs to show him some tough love. Cowboys aren't going to the SB this year anyway.
                        The Cowboys' best chance at a SB in the last 25 years was Romo's last season and JJ blew it by leaving him on the bench.
                        Superbowl expertise from someone from Georgia....we'll take that under advisement.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Quinn broke his hand yesterday. Hopes to make it back by game 1. Down one Dlineman.
                          Looks like he is still on track to be ready for week one even with the surgery. Lets hope so, hoping to see him regain some of the form he had with the rams

Comment

Hope they flat out ICE Zek. He will bend. Already spent all the money he's been paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Superbowl expertise from someone from Georgia....we'll take that under advisement.
                              If that goofy looking dude in your avatar is you, I've been a Cowboys fan longer than you have been alive.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X