New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    Idk about it being the best with the new 6.7 being out but it sure was a beast!

Sierracharlie out…

I agree. I’ve had every ford diesel since 1993 except the 6.8. The 6.7 is the best one and even better deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
      I agree. I’ve had every ford diesel since 1993 except the 6.8. The 6.7 is the best one and even better deleted.
      I’d have to agree that the 6.7 is the best. I haven’t had those but I’ve driven all the Powerstroke motors a few of the duramax and Cummins and I think this new Powerstroke blows them all outta the water.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
        What is this 6.8 you speak of?

Comment

I had a 2012 F350 SRW I put over 125,000 miles on no problems, 2015 the same. In a 2017 now no issues. As far as others talking about getting stuck I pulled all of my gear off of the hunting lease we had been on for 10 years pulling a 30’ deck over gooseneck. It took 2-trips and it was muddy as he!! With several miles of lease roads once you finally make it on the property And didn’t get stuck. Firestone MT’s and the rear end locked my hunting buddy that helped me with second load couldn’t believe it.

Comment

My buddies Dodge got stuck in the lease road and the left front and right rear tire were the only ones that would spin in 4WD, 2006 model.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              In its day is was good.

It’s not even close to as good as the modern diesels, especially when they are deleted.

The power these things have is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A stock 6.7 will out run and out pull a chipped 7.3. That’s 16 year old technology that is very outdated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                What is this 6.8 you speak of?

I meant 6.4. Shows you I didn’t ever have one.

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                  And it does pretty good?
                  I’ve towed my skid steer 11,200 on my 30’ deck over and running 90 you wonder how much faster it would really go with that much pedal left before you hit the floor! Crazy.

Comment

Absolutely love mine!
                    Go for it bro you wont regret it. This truck is a beast great motor, sits high and has a ton of extras and aftermarket add ons the only negative is they are pricey....but that seems to be all trucks nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
                      I had a 2012 F350 SRW I put over 125,000 miles on no problems, 2015 the same. In a 2017 now no issues. As far as others talking about getting stuck I pulled all of my gear off of the hunting lease we had been on for 10 years pulling a 30’ deck over gooseneck. It took 2-trips and it was muddy as he!! With several miles of lease roads once you finally make it on the property And didn’t get stuck. Firestone MT’s and the rear end locked my hunting buddy that helped me with second load couldn’t believe it.
                      As long as you can find the bottom and have some good tires they can do exceptionally well. The problem is they’re heavy as hell, and if there’s no bottom they’re going to try to find it anyways. Then you’re sitting on the frame

Comment

Love mine, 16k miles and no issues. However, I am getting a bit bored with it. I really wanted to get a new ram hd in 2020, but they hardly changed the body style at all. Maybe ill throw some 35s on rekindle my love for her.

Comment

Like father like son
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by RyHolub; 12-23-2018, 10:28 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by CentexRancher View Post
                            Love mine, 16k miles and no issues. However, I am getting a bit bored with it. I really wanted to get a new ram hd in 2020, but they hardly changed the body style at all. Maybe ill throw some 35s on rekindle my love for her.

That’s a good looking truck!

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
                              That’s a good looking truck!
                              That is. The monotone KR definitely were tempting me when I ordered mine. I love the way the two tones look, but some reason don’t think I could ever own one. The monotone Blue Jeans KR was calling my name though.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                That is. The monotone KR definitely were tempting me when I ordered mine. I love the way the two tones look, but some reason don’t think I could ever own one. The monotone Blue Jeans KR was calling my name though.
                                I like the blue jeans two tone but I was afraid I’d get bored of the blue too quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X