2019 Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Select Baseball

This dude came up big with the defense the last two playoff games while his bat struggled a bit. He’s becoming a tough, smart, ballplayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First tournament this weekend for Goldthwaite. Anyone else in the Belton tournament for 9U?

Comment

My 10 plays his last tournament this weekend at premier and the 13 will be at BBUSA. 3 in a row for the 13yo then off to gulf shores. It's been a great spring for both boys so far so hopefully they finish strong! Good luck to all this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          This dude came up big with the defense the last two playoff games while his bat struggled a bit. He’s becoming a tough, smart, ballplayer.

Love that smile! Attaboy!

Comment

Great stuff Dale! Congrats to the young man.. well done Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Comment

2019 Select Baseball

We skipped out on select ball this Spring, Played Rec league in NRH and toyed with the opposition with really young but talented players. Hagen had a great year and we're headed into All-Stars this weekend in Colleyville. Then its a new road into select kid pitch!

Still waiting on the championship rings to be delivered. With one down for the season he and company have a shot at five more as we are playing in tournaments five of the next six weekends!
                Last edited by Chad C; 05-24-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Go get em!

Comment

Shameless brag alert:

Last weekend my son had 2 homers. He had been out with an injury until 2 weeks ago. He has quickly found his rhythm though.

14U

Homer Saturday
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4y65u85II&list=UU8szUYKDxF7RS8yn46syvvg& index=1"]May 24, 2019 - YouTube[/ame]

Grandslam on Sunday
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgNM8N2UwC4&list=UU8szUYKDxF7RS8yn46syvvg& index=2"]May 24, 2019 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Those were pretty!
                      Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by seeing reds View Post
                        Shameless brag alert:

Last weekend my son had 2 homers. He had been out with an injury until 2 weeks ago. He has quickly found his rhythm though.

14U

Homer Saturday
                        May 24, 2019 - YouTube

Grandslam on Sunday
                        May 24, 2019 - YouTube
                        Awesome

Comment

Bombs! Congrats to your boy!

Comment

Thanks y’all, I’m super proud of him. Mostly I’m proud of how well he thinks the game, and takes coaching from others.

Seein Reds, that is awesome stuff, I can’t wait to see my son leave the yard the first time.

Congrats to all the young dirtbags this far, and I hope they all tear it up the rest of the way.

Comment

our 8U boys won their first tourney together last week taking the Westbury Summer Kick-off. Lots of fun and thanks to Westbury for staging a wonderful event. Back at it in the AM at First Colony Little League, step up in competition should be a great test.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X