X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got no problem with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is wrong with the pic? I have no problem whatsoever with it... I did it last year. Someone could have taken a picture very similar on Hwy 321 or Hwy 90 of me... I shot my first deer in East Texas in over 30 years... Loaded him in the back of my side by side. Loaded my side by side on my trailer and towed it home... bout 25 minutes... Got home, unloaded my side by side, drove it into the barn, and hung my deer up and skint that sucker...

Just exactly what did I do wrong, and what did this person do that is so horrible?

Comment

If he packed the body cavity with ice he should be fine. And who cares it's his kill and meat let him do what he wants.
        Nice buck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I live 10 min from where I hunt and you can bet if I shoot a buck and put it on the back of my wheeler I'm not taking it off till I get it home and hang it up. Lots of judging son of a guns on here!

Comment

I have no issue with it....it’s his deer.

Comment

No BS! Probably the same people taking "dead selfies " then casting stones about showing respect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

What did he do wrong?

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                What is wrong with the pic? I have no problem whatsoever with it... I did it last year. Someone could have taken a picture very similar on Hwy 321 or Hwy 90 of me... I shot my first deer in East Texas in over 30 years... Loaded him in the back of my side by side. Loaded my side by side on my trailer and towed it home... bout 25 minutes... Got home, unloaded my side by side, drove it into the barn, and hung my deer up and skint that sucker...

Just exactly what did I do wrong, and what did this person do that is so horrible?
                He hurt a bunch of sissy's feelings apperently, isn't it obvious!:-)

Comment

As a hunter I understand that not everybody on the highway wants to see a dead deer strapped to the back of a 4 wheeler. It doesn’t bother me one bit, but I think it’s a good way to be disrespectful towards other drivers who don’t care to see it. Just my thoughts on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Respect an animal.... My great grandpa would laugh at the people that don’t like or have a problem with what’s going on in this pic. It’s an animal not a person.

Comment

Congrats to whoever that is. I got no problem with it either

Comment

Well it looks like there's three people in that single cab pickup and the bed of it looks pretty full too. I don't know where else he'd ride.

As for respecting the animal....They took its life.LOL......Respectfully??? Respect would just be letting it live its life doing deer stuff. I'm pretty sure.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 11-19-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Looks Legal to Me. Calm Down you Powder Puffs

Congrats to the Hunter

Comment

I’ve done it. No problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

I feel the same. I have a cover on my truck. No way to haul except on the hitch haul. I consider it my business how I want or need to haul a deer and your business how you want to haul yours.

Comment

Wow... Interesting thread

Comment

Working...
                                X