No announcement yet.

Crunch time. Trump gonna win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna hear that b#%@h George Stephanopoulos say Trump wins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
      There are a lot of people that will vote against the man, and not for the platform, and the Constitution.
      In my opinion these are the ignorant voters who don't understand why they are voting and are the most dangerous.
      Problem is there are a whole lot of them walking around with their heads in a cloud.
      I agree....

Every website and every available source has Biden ahead... With the Media, every athlete and all of Hollywood actor and actress yapping against Trump and in favor of Biden, I'm sure they will turn some votes and a lot of people will vote for Biden.

I'm truly worried..........

Comment

I am extremely nervous. Lot of **** working against Trump. Those millions of votes for Biden make me sick.

Comment

As I scrolled through this thread 2 ads, one from Michele Obama and one from Jill biden popped up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Last few weeks I was a bit worried because all the talk of the polls had Trump trailing by a significant amount. Over the weekend there was talk of Trump closing the gap and even overtaking some key states. I became a bit more optimistic towards Trump winning. This morning on the web I see all kinds of articles citing Biden as having very huge leads in the polls.

All I can do is my part and vote and keep my fingers crossed. Guess we will find out over the next few days/week.

Comment

Every day of counting beyond election day is fraud in action.

Comment

It will be a Trump landslide until all the dead democrats votes are counted in the weeks that follow. Especially in Pennsylvania.

Comment

4 Trump Votes in my Household. Voted a couple weeks ago.

Comment

I checked in to the “Great Clips Online Check-In app” as many time as I could using a fake number. The customers will see Vote Trump on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      He will have the most votes on November 3rd.

November 10th may be another story
                      Pretty much my thoughts.
                      Trump would win in a 100% fair election but it's already proven that ain't happening. Voter fraud is rampant this time. Just look at Houston(but that won't matter except for the local races). Presidency may well be decided in the SCOTUS. PA is the state to watch with the state allowing votes to be counted until Friday. Tomorrow night by midnight the dems will know just exactly how many votes they will need to find to give Biden the win. They will somehow miraculously find those votes on the mail in ballots.
                      Pray I am wrong.

Comment

Cautiously optimistic here.

Comment

We’ve never seen anything like this, Trump is a rockstar! His rallies on top of all the citizen parades should be all we need to see that enthusiasm is through the roof and will reflect in voting. The amount of supporters he’s gained since 2016 far outnumbers any he lost. Yet I’m still pretty nervous about the outcome.

Comment

I'm 100% hoping Trump wins!

But all the financial houses I follow ... Morgan Stanley, KKR, Goldman Sachs, see Biden victory . They tend to be unemotional and analytical. They all suggest also that the results may not be known for several days . They also propose fraud not a factor.They expect the house majority to increase for dems with senate up in air.

Just reporting what I see
                            Last edited by elgato; 11-02-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

If Biden wins it will be the first time in a presidential race that someone said they would raise taxes and won. I personally believe that the media is trying to sway voters that this race is over, BUT i do not think any of the MSM or the main pollsters are taking into account the support from the minority communities. The Blacks And Latin Americans that have a mind of their own and are not following how they have been told to vote! Tese are people that are normally not polled period!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                If Biden wins it will be the first time in a presidential race that someone said they would raise taxes and won. I personally believe that the media is trying to sway voters that this race is over, BUT i do not think any of the MSM or the main pollsters are taking into account the support from the minority communities. The Blacks And Latin Americans that have a mind of their own and are not following how they have been told to vote! Tese are people that are normally not polled period!
                                I saw on BBC world news that Trump is carrying 20% of the black male vote in PA. If that's true it's game over!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X