Want to tag along?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to tag along?

I may have the chance to make a spur of the moment trip to South Africa towards the end of August, first of September. Flights are pretty cheap, depending on who you pick and how quick you want to get there.

I have a hunt good for UP TO 4 HUNTERS. I already have 2, my son and I. $300 per hunter. Yes, three hundred per hunter! Not $300 per day, $300 total.

Hunt includes:
    1 impala OR 1 blesbok OR $500 credit towards trophy fees. (Additional animals can be added)
    Guide
    Skinners
    Trackers
    Food
    Lodging
    Drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks, bottled water)
    Transfers to and from airport
    Laundry service
    Trophy prep

Does not include
    air fare
    Gun rental (if needed)
    Tips
    Taxidermy
    Any additional trips or excursions
    Cost of additional animals.

Hunt is with Authentic African Adventures. Fly into to joburg, hunt in the Limpopo area. I have hunted with Riaan. Great guy, knows his stuff! His soon to be wife is the lodge manager and chef. And boy, can she cook! She had just finished culinarily school when we hunted with them. I bet I gained 10 pounds on that trip!

This is not a done deal. As I said, spur of the moment. If the stars align quickly, flights stay at a good price and the dates work out, let’s do it!

I’m actually looking at a flight that has a 13 hr layover in Germany. That would give us time to go see a few sights in Frankfurt, eat lunch and give my son a chance to use some German talk he’s been studying for the last 4 years! Not set on that flight and if you wanted to do a different flight, that’s good too. We just gotta be at the airport to be picked up at the same time.

This is not an, “called dibs” offer. I’m sure y’all understand why.

If you’re interested, send me a pm, send me your contact info and let’s talk. You may find out you don’t want to travel halfway around the world with me and be stuck with me for 7 days is the middle of the dark continent! Then again, maybe you will!

If it doesn’t work out, the hunt is good til 2020. That would give us plenty of time to plan. That was my original plan, to go in 2020, but saw a few flights for less than $800, I got excited!

Give me a shout.

Anyone?

Comment

Dad gum, I can’t believe you haven’t had any takers!

Comment

Want to tag along?

Bowhunting allowed on this one?

If so, you have peaked my interest. Don’t know that I could do it this year, but definitely interested in next. I’ve been 4 times, and have been scheming on how to get #5 in ever since I got home from #4!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Bisch; 05-14-2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

That timeline falls on the two week break between my Alaska hunt and my Colorado hunt. Its tempting, but im afraid the wife my execute me if i was gone for 2 months on hunting trips.
          .....just for grins i mentioned it, ive never seen that look. I will pass.

Comment

Do you have a price sheet for other animals?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Bowhunting allowed on this one?

If so, you have peaked my interest. Don’t know that I could do it this year, but definitely interested in next. I’ve been 4 times, and have been scheming on how to get #5 in ever since I got home from #4!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I’m right there with ya, Bisch! Landrover and I went to Africa for the first time in 2008. That was my once in a lifetime trip. I’ve been back twice since then and planning my 4th trip!

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                Do you have a price sheet for other animals?
                I do. I just gotta figure out how to post it. Workin on it.

Comment

[ATTACH]957119[/ATTACH]
                  Sorry, this is all I got right now. It's 340am there. Hopefully I can post a better pic tomorrow.

Comment

Mmmmmm really got me thinking now. No western hunts planned this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang you skeeter!

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                        Dang you skeeter!

Let’s do it!

Comment

Guess it won’t be happening..... got a wedding coming up.

Comment

Dadgummit!

Comment

Are those prices in US dollar?

Comment

Working...
                              X