Trump vs Pelosi & Schumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
    I was up in Minnesota over the summer. There's plenty of Illegals in the northern states. Not just a southern border issue.

BTW, illegals were doing great. I was at a Culver's in MN and the white lady told this hispanic worker that her coffee was supposed to be to-go. The hispanic lady just smiled. A young white manage came over to see what the issue was. He said, oh. Then told the white lady that the hispanic worker doesn't speak English. The white customer just smiled and said no problem. The manager gave her the coffee to go and all was fine.

Met young man from Mexico working his business in siding new houses in MN. Says he's making tons of money. He wants to go back home to help his father with the ranch, but there's too much money to make.

So when northern states support illegal migrant workers, it's a big problem for those that oppose illegal migrants. As for the economy in the north, strong in my opinion. Id say northern states know what illegal immigration looks like and they seem to not mind it.
    This is what I was alluding to. I wasn’t saying illegal immigrants haven’t infiltrated northern states, they are just viewed differently, almost as a novelty of sorts. And they generally aren’t seen as problematic, but rather a source of labor that is needed. This is largely because the sheer quantity is nothing like we have in Texas, NM or AZ.

I found far more angst towards African (mostly Somali) and Hmong refugees in my travels to the pacNW, all through the Midwest and SE

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      I dare y'all to rewatch this rebuttal and only look at the face of the one not talking. I did that last night and scared the heck out of me. Some creepy eyes.
      it was bizarre looking for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Really? What % of tbh, residents of a border state, participate in the political debates here? Very few states North of OK have any idea what illegal immigration looks like
        You are more wrong then you realize.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I watched. I think Trump laid it squarely at their feet. As for Crying Chucky and Fancy Nancy, This is what a couple of pathological liars look like.
          I agree 100%!

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
            About which statement? That few tbh’rs participate in political debate or that northerners don’t view illegal immigration the same as border states? I’ve travelled to 20 states in the past 5 years. My observation is they seem happier to have housekeeping, landscapers that don’t quit at 5 and decent Mexican food
            Last edited by Playa; 01-09-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
              Not really. It’s simply not a big deal to most people.

Comment

Working...
              X