Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump vs Pelosi & Schumer

Who got their message across better?

I would have liked to hear Pres Trump call a National emergency and tell the dems to go pound sand. build the dang wall!!

it sure wasn't Trump, he needed more fire in the wire!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      I would have liked to hear Pres Trump call a National emergency and tell the dems to go pound sand. build the dang wall!!

it sure wasn't Trump, he needed more fire in the wire!!
      Yeah- I’m not board with that sort of dictorial presidential authority.

I didn’t watch- I had better crap to think about like jr basketball and Tech vs OU on espnu. And that there is your answer, the average American doesn’t give a crap as long as this house of cards continues to stand

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I didn’t watch- I had better crap to think about like jr basketball and Tech vs OU on espnu. And that there is your answer, the average American doesn’t give a crap as long as this house of cards continues to stand
        and that is a BIG part of the problem.

Comment

the average American doesn’t give a crap
          And you couldn't be more wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
            Really? What % of tbh, residents of a border state, participate in the political debates here? Very few states North of OK have any idea what illegal immigration looks like

Comment

Very few states North of OK have any idea what illegal immigration looks like
              You really don't get out much do you!!!!

Comment

He dang sure don’t

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  I actually agree with him.
                  I work with a lot of people and not one of them care about this issue or frankly any issue.
                  It's sad but the truth is what it is

Comment

Most people don't care. As long as they have money to spend they simply do not care.

Now when one particular thing affects someone they freak out. But they NEVER freak out or care about all the other things that vastly affect other people.

Comment

I watched. I think Trump laid it squarely at their feet. As for Crying Chucky and Fancy Nancy, This is what a couple of pathological liars look like.

Comment

Geez

Comment

Nancy and Chuck are the poster grandparents of the modern American Gothic painting, pitch fork and all.

Comment

I dare y'all to rewatch this rebuttal and only look at the face of the one not talking. I did that last night and scared the heck out of me. Some creepy eyes.

Comment

Really? What % of tbh, residents of a border state, participate in the political debates here? Very few states North of OK have any idea what illegal immigration looks like
                              I was up in Minnesota over the summer. There's plenty of Illegals in the northern states. Not just a southern border issue.

BTW, illegals were doing great. I was at a Culver's in MN and the white lady told this hispanic worker that her coffee was supposed to be to-go. The hispanic lady just smiled. A young white manage came over to see what the issue was. He said, oh. Then told the white lady that the hispanic worker doesn't speak English. The white customer just smiled and said no problem. The manager gave her the coffee to go and all was fine.

Met young man from Mexico working his business in siding new houses in MN. Says he's making tons of money. He wants to go back home to help his father with the ranch, but there's too much money to make.

So when northern states support illegal migrant workers, it's a big problem for those that oppose illegal migrants. As for the economy in the north, strong in my opinion. Id say northern states know what illegal immigration looks like and they seem to not mind it.

Comment

Working...
                              X