No announcement yet.

Couldn't Resist Posting This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems logical, only if logical was common.

Comment

That should be easy for everyone to comprehend!

Comment

Very true...Why hasn't anyone done a thing about it? We have had roughly 12 million here since 2014 and not a solution.
        Maybe Trump should charge each of them $1000, or whatever amount is applicable, to gain citizenship and then use the funds for his ridiculous wall. That way his lie to get elected about Mexico paying for it will be a half truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Speech writer got that right![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          It took a little bit but I knew you would come around. It sure feels good to be an America again doesn't it?[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            Very true...Why hasn't anyone done a thing about it? We have had roughly 12 million here since 2014 and not a solution.
            Maybe Trump should charge each of them $1000, or whatever amount is applicable, to gain citizenship and then use the funds for his ridiculous wall. That way his lie to get elected about Mexico paying for it will be a half truth.
            You are so ........... @#$& #$* it makes my head hurt.

At least Trump is trying to do what he said he would. Your liberal politicians simply say what needs to be said to get elected and then don't ever lift a finger. Or worse they do the exact opposite!

Comment

If you think he is doing what he said he was gonna do then keep that veil over your petite little eyes. He has scammed the public and soon it will be revealed. Just like his 1 million dollar loan and his tough childhood. But his sheeple follow closely and blindly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You are talking about Barry, right Barrett?

Barry scammed the public, outright lied, and blew budgets. For what, a website. That didnt even work and was outsourced to Canada. That makes a $5 bill wall seem like a heck of a deal.

The design of the website was overseen by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and built by a number of federal contractors, most prominently CGI Group of Canada. The original budget for CGI was $93.7 million, but this grew to $292 million prior to launch of the website. While estimates that the overall cost for building the website had reached over $500 million prior to launch, the Office of Inspector General released a report finding that the total cost of the HealthCare.gov website had reached $1.7 billion. On July 30, 2014, the Government Accountability Office released a non-partisan study that concluded the administration did not provide "effective planning or oversight practices" in developing the HealthCare.gov website.

Comment

Typical diversion like always. Next up...Hilary.

I agree with everything you said about Barry but I also know that he is not our current president

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    That makes a $5 bill wall seem like a heck of a deal.
                    Diversion?

Barry spent almost $2 Bill on a website. Not really an IT guy here but what in the world did that cost go to?

And Trump wants to spend a little over double that, and we will get right if ways (owned in fee), and infrastructure that will last much longer than a website, while benefiting far more people.

No diversion at all. Rather a comparison.

Comment

Facts and truth Batman. Facts and truth.
                      You really know how to hurt a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                        If you think he is doing what he said he was gonna do then keep that veil over your petite little eyes. He has scammed the public and soon it will be revealed. Just like his 1 million dollar loan and his tough childhood. But his sheeple follow closely and blindly.

Go ahead and explain... I'm all ears.

You said he lied and will not build a wall. I said he's trying to build a wall. Are you saying he's not trying to build a wall?

What is this scam I should be looking out for that will be revealed?

Comment

There will be no big concrete wall like the ones shown to the public as a stunt. My guess is he will add the same steel wall that we have currently in some other places. Doubtful it will span the distance he proclaims. Mexico will certainly not pay a dime for it, not even 100% of it like he scammed the voters into thinking.
                          I’m all for border security and certainly believe we need more help down there but if anyone believes the drugs will be affected is wrong. The human trafficking won’t take a huge dent

Comment

IF we build a wall and IF that wall keeps ILLEGAL immigrants out of our country, then by DEFAULT doesn't MEXICO pay since they have to deal with their very own problems and not put them off on the U.S.?

Asking for a friend....

Comment

Why so many have such a hard time seeing it that way is beyond me... I just don't understand the "pay off" for letting illegals poor into this country other than democratic votes and once they take control this country is done!!!!

If Trump can't get our border secure in his presidency then this country will be doomed!!! No other president past or present has had or will have the this country's best interest in mind.. We are in dire straights at the moment..
                              The future of our kids and grand kids is hanging in the balance.... It's a **** shame that it was ever allowed to get this bad in the first place... Thank you Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Barry!!!
                              I hope you are proud of the mess you created!!!!!
                              Last edited by PondPopper; 01-07-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                                Thank you Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Barry!!!
                                I hope you are proud of the mess you created!!!!!
                                It goes back even further than those presidencies. I remember as a kid my Dad/Uncle saying there was a problem...that was the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                                X