X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattis 2020!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The only level headed person in the cabinet. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
        Mattis 2020!

Ooooh.....had not heard that one![emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
          Yeah, and everytime a contractor changes a design or drills a hole to nowhere (I kid you not) we get into the cost overruns.
          They talked about how far outta budget it was...[emoji2962].....truly multi billions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            The only level headed person in the cabinet. Bummer.
            Definitely a stabling force that is hugely respected.

Comment

Mattis 2020!

Heck yeah! Then we wouldn't need a wall. 'Ol Maddog will just accumulate some nice beach property.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                They talked about how far outta budget it was...[emoji2962].....truly multi billions!!!!

Thats what its all about brother, and worse.

Comment

Wow, just learned on Smithsonian Channel that the new FORD Class aircraft carriers cost $14 billion each. [emoji572] Only one is completed.....bad late to boot. 1 in production about 70% complete. 3 more on order.
                  Yep, $5 billion is pretty nominal as the defense contractors are living large! [emoji927] God Bless America, we can spend it faster than the taxes can be collected!!![emoji631]

you mean faster than we can borrow it from the Chinese don't you?
                  but as long as we're spending money I can't think of a better thing to poop it off on.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    Thats what its all about brother, and worse.
                    I had no idea that "change orders" could be that out of whack. Yep, the system is broken!!!![emoji2962]

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Heck yeah! Then we wouldn't need a wall. 'Ol Maddog will just accumulate some nice beach property.
                      Level headed. Stern. Military professionalism. And, one (if not the only) of Trumps cabinet that has had bipartisan support.

I think he could have a real good chance at the presidency IF he could get the Republican party nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        you mean faster than we can borrow it from the Chinese don't you?

but as long as we're spending money I can't think of a better thing to poop it off on.
                        Whoa!!!![emoji33] In for the WIN!!![emoji1278] Did not even consider that aspect of the disaster. [emoji120]

Comment

I had no idea that "change orders" could be that out of whack. Yep, the system is broken!!!![emoji2962]

I don’t know everything but I was present and know the ONLY man to ever survive a direct hit to the head by a Tomahawk cruise missle. He now works for the DOE in Vegas. I was part of weapons development at the time around 1986.

Comment

Level headed. Stern. Military professionalism. And, one (if not the only) of Trumps cabinet that has had bipartisan support.

I think he could have a real good chance at the presidency IF he could get the Republican party nomination.

Mad Dog 2020 !

Comment

Wow, just learned on Smithsonian Channel that the new FORD Class aircraft carriers cost $14 billion each. [emoji572] Only one is completed.....bad late to boot. 1 in production about 70% complete. 3 more on order.
                              Yep, $5 billion is pretty nominal as the defense contractors are living large! [emoji927] God Bless America, we can spend it faster than the taxes can be collected!!![emoji631]

Ridiculous. Some defense contractor is always trying to figure out how to get into the the piggy bank. Why don’t they figure out how to stop VBIED’s? Whole lot of fellas rolling around the Houston VA hospital that could have benefited from that. Makes me [emoji35].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Warriors have an affinity for war. Trump wants to pull out of Syria. Mattis disagrees.

You would think people who lean left would be happy, but instead, they will say it's a mess. Go figure.
                                Strange how Mattis was ok when obama pulled our troups back home.

Comment

Working...
                                X