Millennials and liberals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    Yes ma’am, unfortunately. My daughter is one I hate to say. For the life of me I cannot understand their “logic” behind it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re not alone man. She believes in social issues, but doesn’t understand that bad goes along with good.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      What insurance company do you have? I pay $12K per year premium with a $3K family deductible. My cost has tripled since barakcare was forced on us.

I pay $600/month for family if 6, but deductible is $6000. We don’t hit $6k and just throwing money out the window!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
        Yep, most our age voted for Obama because he played basketball, was cool, and most importantly knew how to sound smart talking about nothing.

and they voted for Clinton cuz he played the sax on Arsenial Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Millennial checking in and I don’t vote. I’ve got better **** to do than vote.

Before anyone gets their tits in a bunch I don’t watch the news or keep up with current events. If I don’t catch it on TBH or tiger dropping’s
          I have no idea what’s going on in America. I feel like an uneducated vote is worse than someone voting republican or Democrat just because.

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you" ~ Pericles

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Millennial checking in and I don’t vote. I’ve got better **** to do than vote.

Before anyone gets their tits in a bunch I don’t watch the news or keep up with current events. If I don’t catch it on TBH or tiger dropping’s
            I have no idea what’s going on in America. I feel like an uneducated vote is worse than someone voting republican or Democrat just because.

not voting is like an ostrich putting its head in the sand, ignoring anything does not make it go away,, take responsibility man up and cast a vote!

because you can be darn sure the stupid, uniformed and ignorant will go vote!! and they only vote one way,,, liberal... because they don't want to make a living and think it's the governments job is to take care of them,,, and not voting is electing to be a slave

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              Yes ma’am, unfortunately. My daughter is one I hate to say. For the life of me I cannot understand their “logic” behind it all.

It's the schools. My oldest told me that she was voting for Clinton, in 2016. I asked her why, and she said because her govt teacher told her to. I told her that wasn't a good enough reason. I told her it was her decision on who she voted for, but she needs to have a better reason. We sat down and explained to her why I was voting for Trump. I don't know if I changed her mind, but I definitely gave her something to think about. Then she forgot and missed her change to vote anyway.

Comment

I graduated high school in 1984 when I started my first real job my grandfather (who lived through the depression as a sharecropper) told me “Son if you’re not a Democrat in your 20s you have no heart, if you’re not a Republican in your 50s you have no money”

Comment

Millenial here just to say most kids that were in my age group were absolute idiots alot of the time, especially when it came to how they lacked the ability to think for themselves. I do think alot if it has to do with the baby boomer generation's handling of their kids onward and so how my generation's parents eventually taught kids. I mean nothing gets this way overnight. I remember being embarrassed about the way other parents and kids interacted. Those little things go togwther in forming how kids think. Add into that we've lost the ability for most kids to actually learn about a topic, they just google something and the fiest two articles they read are now irrefutable truth to them.

Conservative voter fyi.
                  Last edited by Hooverfb; 12-15-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                    I pay $600/month for family if 6, but deductible is $6000. We don’t hit $6k and just throwing money out the window!

How much do you pay for your auto insurance and how often do you make claims?
                    And how much are your insured vehicle(s) worth?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      How much do you pay for your auto insurance and how often do you make claims?
                      And how much are your insured vehicle(s) worth?
                      We pay enough to support the ones who dont have insurance very similar to health insurance!

Comment

Originally posted by neilmc70 View Post
                        We pay enough to support the ones who dont have insurance very similar to health insurance!
                        Why complain?
                        That's everything you do in life.
                        Microsoft sets the price of its products with knowing that some folks will steal their software and then they will give a bunch of software away to schools and universities for free.

If you paid $1200 per year for car insurance and never used it how would you feel after 10 years if your rates kept increasing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                          Everyone keeps talking about libetals moving into the state but I believe the Millennials are the largest liberal voting block. Many youngsters I know were born and raised in Texas with conservative parents are voting liberal.

Thoughts?
                          I’m a millennial. Graduated high school in 2011 from a rural town with a population of 15k or so. Went to a college in a small town of 8k or so.

The goobs in college was unreal. We had our liberals in high school but those at college were far more.

You’re exactly right. Many folks who were born in a conservative household turned up liberal.

Comment

Working...
                          X