Morning news - ORourke leads Cruz in polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning news - ORourke leads Cruz in polls

Front page of the Bryan College Station Eagle - "ORourke leds Cruz by 2 points in polls".

I can't find it online, but I have the print version in front of me.

We should not be like the hare in the race with the turtle. He sat back thinking he had this in the bag and the turtle just plugged along to win it. We need to be like Jessie Owens - run this race like our lives depend upon it. Because it does.

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    Front page of the Bryan College Station Eagle - "ORourke leds Cruz by 2 points in polls".

I can't find it online, but I have the print version in front of me.

We should not be like the hare in the race with the turtle. He sat back thinking he had this in the bag and the turtle just plugged along to win it. We need to be like Jessie Owens - run this race like our lives depend upon it. Because it does.

Funny, because 2 days ago it was Cruz leads by 9 with likely voters...

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      https://www.texastribune.org/2018/09...s-senate-race/

Funny, because 2 days ago it was Cruz leads by 9 with likely voters...
      The new Quinnipiac University poll surveyed likely voters instead of registered voters like it did in past iterations.

This is yesterday, same paper...

Comment

It depends on the poll.....they can make the results whatever they want them to be.

Comment

63% of statistics are made up, on the spot!

Comment

Not that I rely too much on polls but oh lying Ted shouldn’t take his elected office for granted.

Comment

Channel News 2 Houston has Robert up past Cruz "according to latest polls". This always seems to happens every time just before election. Remember when Wendy Davis was up past Abbott "according to latest polls". She lost miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                I heard is was 87%. I think. Yeah, that's it. 87.

Comment

Is that the same polls that had Hillary winning , Democrats on here are happy today.

Comment

I cant fathom the idea of voting for the guy. I sure hate to see him win, it will be the beginning of the end for regular working people.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      I heard is was 87%. I think. Yeah, that's it. 87.
                      Actually, its 65% and 82.4 percent of people believe 'em
                      Whether they're accurate statistics or not....

“Statistician Blues” by Todd Snider and Jenni Finlay appears on Snider’s 2002 album, New Connection. Considered by some to be a typical Snider Stoner song, it revels in

I do not own anything. Just figured there isnt any lyric videos of this song and I love this song so, here it it.

Comment

On the news last night I saw this. They said it was an internet poll. That got me thinking of all the posts I see here noting these type of polls and giving the link so we can skew the results. I suspect that's what happened here. I would not believe any poll where the results differed that much overnight, when no big event occurred to make people change their minds.

I think a well executed poll can deliver any result the pollsters design it to get.

Comment

RCP Avg. Has Cruz up 4.5%

Comment

Are these the same polls that said Clinton was going to win with a land slide

Comment

I'll tell you one thing....Beto has his voters fired up. Folks better get out and vote on Ted's side or that clown will win.

Comment

Working...
                              X