Window Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window Size

Building a bow blind on a 5' platform. What size window is optimal? Vertical or horizontal?

24 height x 10-12 width

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just put (3) 18x10 DeerView windows in a octagon blind I built, they worked well. Search my DIY thread, I posted a picture with them installed.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Just put (3) 18x10 DeerView windows in a octagon blind I built, they worked well. Search my DIY thread, I posted a picture with them installed.

Rwc
          Very nice. What's your inside measurement from back to front?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
            Very nice. What's your inside measurement from back to front?
            72.5", a little bigger than I built previous (66") but that's what we/she decided on.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
              24 height x 10-12 width
              Any idea how far up from the floor to start the window? And how high is your base.

Comment

Window Size

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                Any idea how far up from the floor to start the window? And how high is your base.

I have several with base 5’. I might be up there this weekend and can check. It’s been so long since they were all set up that I don’t recall.

I do have some pictures, or videos if you prefer on my YouTube channel.

First picture has 2 @ 24” that I installed as upgrades, to left and right of the front windows are the originals that I believe are 18”.

Second picture I believe is all 18” height windows. Fine for adults but kids have to stand.

3rd pic is on much taller tower 10’ platform with all 24” windows.

It’s not measurements but hope it helps.

Last edited by Rambow; 08-18-2022, 07:55 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rambow;16358086]I have several with base 5’. I might be up

Good looking sets.

Comment

Working...
                  X