Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Thanks for sharing!!
    You're welcome Shane. There was a little trial and error learning curve for me before I got more efficient at catching a lot of them. Figured maybe I could save someone else some time and frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
      Great video all around. I normally only put a few mellows inside, but maybe I need to quit being so stingy to increase the success rate!.. Thanks
      Thanks David! I use to do the same, but mostly because they got too sticky in the bag carrying them around with me while setting traps in the heat. I finally wised up this year and keep them in a cooler in the ranger bed. Way easier to mess with now and i'm a little more generous in the traps nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Awesome video thanks for sharing.
        Thanks for the compliment Pedernal! You're welcome.

Comment

Video- RACCOON PROBLEM! How to Put a Stop Raccoons to Emptying your Feeder

You fellas that are just now getting into this after Rambow’s video … please make sure you join the many of us who have been posting in our threads for 5 seasons keeping track of catching the corn thieves and turkey egg eaters in said coon cuffs. We’d loved to have your numbers added to the totals… 2022 thread is located below. .[emoji41][emoji23].

2022 Coon Carnage Count Thread
          Last edited by Smart; 08-01-2022, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Gonna have to get me some of them. Got to get rid of my coon problem .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              You fellas that are just now getting into this after Rambow’s video … please make sure you join the many of us who have been posting in our threads for 5 seasons keeping track of catching the corn thieves and turkey egg eaters in said coon cuffs. We’d loved to have your numbers added to the totals… 2022 thread is located below. .[emoji41][emoji23].

2022 Coon Carnage Count Thread
              https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Thanks for the reminder Smart. Just entered mine into the thread.

Comment

We’ve had good luck with Froot Loops, and they aren’t as sticky as marshmallows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just bought some of these traps, to try and put a dent in the coon population around my hunting area. Thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
                    Thanks for the reminder Smart. Just entered mine into the thread.

Awesome! Don't forget about us in the future.

We are going down on the 20th hoping to collect on some corn thief feed bills..

Comment

Shudda thumped that fox though ....

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                        Gonna have to get me some of them. Got to get rid of my coon problem .

Good luck! They’ll pay for themselves in what you would’ve spent for replacing the stolen corn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          We’ve had good luck with Froot Loops, and they aren’t as sticky as marshmallows.

Good tip! I might mix it up a little in the future.

I got to the point where I just keep the marshmallows in a cooler in the ranger bed while I’m out running traps. Seems like the sticky stuff in bottom of trap keeps the coins digging in their a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
                            That should get it done for you. Just a little risky for me since my dog hangs out with me a in the woods.

Better to be safe in this case. It will kill the heck outta k-9’s in the concentration I like my waffle syrup.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                              I just bought some of these traps, to try and put a dent in the coon population around my hunting area. Thanks for the video.

You’re welcome Mike. Good luck getting after em! I’ll be watching for some carnage success on Smarts 2022 thread.

Comment

Thank you. That was a great video. Does everyone use a 22 to dispatch? What if you were trying to keep the noise down?

Comment

Working...
                                X