Video- RACCOON PROBLEM! How to Put a Stop Raccoons to Emptying your Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video- RACCOON PROBLEM! How to Put a Stop Raccoons to Emptying your Feeder

It seems that Raccoons hit our feeders extra hard during these drought years. With corn prices sky high that gets expensive fast when coons are prematurely emptying feeders way ahead of schedule. My trail cams have been sending pics of up up to 7 raccoons at one feeder and numerous more coons at others. I headed up this past weekend to fill all my feeders and also to trap as many raccoons as possible. I ended up catching 15 in 3 nights. Several on video.

I have a youtube outdoors channel (J. Slot Outdoors) and thought that taking the time to make a video for guys with the same problem could be beneficial for them. I just now posted a HOW TO VIDEO for CATCHING RACCOONS with Dukes DP Traps.

Links of where to purchase traps and more info is in the description section of the youtube video. If you like the video and want to see more outdoors content then hit the subscribe button. Here's the video. Hope this helps someone out. I'm sure the PETA folks will love it.

Last edited by Rambow; 08-01-2022, 12:18 PM.

I'm about to put some traps out myself. Good job on the video, especially not killing the coons on camera and letting the fox go.

Comment

Cue Smart😂

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
        I'm about to put some traps out myself. Good job on the video, especially not killing the coons on camera and letting the fox go.

Thank you Deerguy!

Comment

Xylitol and pancake syrup, I like my waffles extra sweet.

Comment

I'm ordering some traps this weekend. I have 17 coons at my feeder every night right now. Those turds are eating corn 24 hours a day.

Comment

Very good video Sir !

Comment

Nice video man! I second what Deerguy said.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Great video all around. I normally only put a few mellows inside, but maybe I need to quit being so stingy to increase the success rate!.. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                      I'm ordering some traps this weekend. I have 17 coons at my feeder every night right now. Those turds are eating corn 24 hours a day.
                      They get bad quickly! Good luck. This year's added fish oil seems to have increased my catch rate compared to past years and only using marshmallows. Might be coincidence or just more targets this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                        Xylitol and pancake syrup, I like my waffles extra sweet.
                        That should get it done for you. Just a little risky for me since my dog hangs out with me a in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                          Very good video Sir !
                          Thank you Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            Nice video man! I second what Deerguy said.

Appreciate it Kurt!

Comment

Awesome video thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                              X