X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes internet tough guys...……..

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
      I almost got in a fight one time. Luckily when I went back through the drive through she gave me my ketchup and extra fries though so I didn't have to tune her up. But I was ready.
      That me laugh harder than it probably should have .

Comment

Been in 97.56
        Won 0
        Started 98

I’m due to win one soon.

Comment

Been in 97.56
          Won 0
          Started 98

IÂ’m due to win one soon.

Comment

1. A bunch through high school, a couple after
            2. Definitely 1, couple more were draws.
            3. None, meaning that I never threw the first punch...now talking crap to instigate, that's different.

Comment

Comment

I don't know the numbers, but the last one was in my mid thirties with some truck driver that ran my wife off the road. I ain't sure who won, but if he felt like I did the next morning then I hope he decided to stop fighting idiots too.

Comment

I have been in a few

Lost more than I won

Didnt start any

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                    Lololololol

I bet
                    I was like, what?

Comment

Used to fight way too much. Especially when I was in the Marines. Been years since I got in one though. My nose has been broken a total of 9 times, though a few were not in fights. I guess I needed to learn how to stop a fist a different way lol

Lost a few of them. Two that I lost very bad.

Some I started, most I didn't

Comment

1. How many fights have you been in? Talking real fights.

A lot.

2. How many of them did you win?

All but a couple.

3. How many did you start?

Depends on what you mean by "start". I never picked a fight but I always tried to hit him before he hit me so I always threw the first punch.

Can't tell you how many times I broke a metacarpal bone in my hands.

What can I tell you lol. The 70's were rough.

Comment

The Art of Fighting Without Fighting

Comment

Coming out of a bar in Dallas with some friends this random guy grabbed a girl in our group's booty and a big fight broke out with our group and their group. These guys were wiping the floor with us and then Dallas PD showed up and started shooting us with rubber bullets and then hit us with tear gas to break it all up. It was chaos and ended up on the news. Looking back now its pretty funny because I think fighting is just about the dumbest thing ever but that fight just kinda happened in a second and then to get blasted by rubber bullets and tear gas was just icing on the cake.

Comment

I've won a lot of them.....started all of them....and only pulled the hook on a few of them, allowing them to swim away. Gonna start a bunch of fights in about 3 weeks - COME ON NOVEMBER 7TH!

Comment

I don't waste the energy. It's not worth it. At least it hasn't been yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X