Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody owned a Pitt Boss and a Traeger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pit boss XL right now. Was a gift so I’m a fan lol. I’m new to the pellet grill market and have only used it several times. It’s nice but I’m not too far into yet. Honestly, I would avoid all brands besides pit boss and Yoder. If you can afford it, go Yoder. They are the best on the market without a doubt! In-laws uses them daily for home use and product testing and they are just dang good machines.

Comment

I have a treager and my son has a treager and pitboss. Pitboss out performs the treager. Imo and costs a lot less

Comment

Originally posted by CP121 View Post
        I’ve got a Traeger timberline 1300 and a Yoder ys1500. The traeger is about to find a new home, you would probably get just as much smoke out of the oven as you do with it. The Yoder on the other hand is awesome. Just my .02
        Ill gladly rehome that Traeger for you

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          I have a treager and my son has a treager and pitboss. Pitboss out performs the treager. Imo and costs a lot less
          That is me.

I have a Traeger at home and a Pitboss Pro Series at the ranch. The Pitboss outperforms the Traeger by a mile. The Pitboss is much heavier duty, less finicky in the wind, and you have the ability to control the amount of smoke you throw with the Pitboss.

If you are deciding between the two the clear choice is Pitboss IMO.

Comment

Working...
          X