Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s time!!!!!! The final leg of the grand slam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    glad to hear doc. are you and the family heading to Star S this year?
    No, we don’t have plans for this year. All the guys that I knew out there are now gone. I’m going to have a slow year with being off work for surgery and all. I’m sure we will be out there eventually.

Comment

Glad the surgery went well and you are doing good

Take it slow and easy. Them critters that you have left on the list will appreciate a stay of execution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heal up man. Glad you got some final hunts in before braindoc got ahold of you with the scalpel.

Comment

Taking it easy tonight per doctors orders! He is out hunting!!!!! Hopefully I’ll get some updates. I am hunting through my tbh brothers for a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it hard choosing a doctor for things? Being that you are one and know what all is involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
              Is it hard choosing a doctor for things? Being that you are one and know what all is involved?
              I think it helps! I picked the guy to do my gallbladder and my good buddy did my neck. I know who will take care of me!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                I think it helps! I picked the guy to do my gallbladder and my good buddy did my neck. I know who will take care of me!

Exactly! Anytime one of us needs something we consult a very good friend who is an surgical nurse. He inside knowledge of all the Docs in the area is valuable

Comment

Congratulations on the speedy goat Doc and man, hope recovery is fast. I'm down another bow season with my shoulder but I'm cleared for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    No, we don’t have plans for this year. All the guys that I knew out there are now gone. I’m going to have a slow year with being off work for surgery and all. I’m sure we will be out there eventually.
                    Did the owners sell the place? Or were yall just close with the guides and people who ran it?

Comment

I only know the owners from hunting there. I don’t think they sold it. I was friends with Eric who managed the place and also Cody who was a guide then took over when Eric left.

Comment

Working...
                      X