No announcement yet.

Sitka gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loaned my Sitka jackets out to a moose packer up here in Alaska two weeks ago. He got caught out at a spike camp with out his sleeping bag when the weather set in. Said It saved his life. He said he thought It was too expensive, now he’s going to buy It.

Comment

Camofire has a bunch on sale again today if you’re the right size

Comment

I have been using Sitka for about 8 years now and Love it. Especially when I hunt in Kansas in the cold. Worked well in Michigan as well. It IS WORTH the Money

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
          Where is everyone buying it at to get these 20%-40% discounts being talked about?
          Check Camofire, they have sitka on their fairly regularly

Edit: And by regularly I mean RIGHT NOW. you have 24 hours. Go! Lol
          Last edited by Jspradley; 10-05-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
            I like this perspective!
            This is correct sir....agree 1000% for sure. Just like Swaro binos. Folks trying to compare them to vortex and other good binos, but you get what you pay for I think. It is very expensive, but you buy once and cry once!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftin View Post
              School me in Sitka gear!?!? Worth the money?? Only had 1 buddy ever wear it and he swore by it. Can I get lighter weight stuff and layer under it and be good for most Texas hunting? I mostly spot and stalk hunt a lot and already have some camo if I’m gonna sit in a feed when it’s cold or in a box stand if crazy cold. There’s 197 different pant and jacket options from Sitka so someone help me lol
              Good thread and I’ve been thinking the same thing here. Also, they run a little small from what I’ve read correct? If you wear a XL normally, do you always need a XXL in Sitka?

Comment

tagged

Comment

Have light medium and heavy setups and love it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                    This is correct sir....agree 1000% for sure. Just like Swaro binos. Folks trying to compare them to vortex and other good binos, but you get what you pay for I think. It is very expensive, but you buy once and cry once!
                    Yup, I'm not rich enough to buy crappy gear!

Comment

Sitka gear

I love it. Bar none best clothing line I’ve ever used. It’s expensive but worth it. Thankfully I am on the outfitter discount now which takes the sting out of purchase.

I have the Waterfowl line and well as a majority of the big game line hunting wise. I also have numerous work/casual shirts and pants which I love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by LuBowhunter; 10-05-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Buy on eBay lads , I’m looking at buying the pants for less than 80 bucks brand new right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

check out Mountain Archery as they are closing out their inventory....Great deals....I stocked up on more.....Free Shipping use FREESHIP as the code....

Comment

Love my Sitka duck hunting gear. Hudson Jacket is the best jacket I've ever owned. So warm and no bulk. If it's 30 degrees out, I'm putting on under armour 4.0 shirt and my Hudson jacket and will be plenty warm. That said, i can gladly wear it when its 50 out and not be too hot.

This site has some Sitka stuff on sale. https://www.mountain-archery.com/sit...closeouts.aspx
                            Last edited by Fmjag64; 10-07-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

welp pulled the trigger. went with the equinox bottoms, jacket, mid weight tee and a fanatics hoodie in the elevated 2, with all the responses and after trying it on i cant wait to get the lightweight stuff for spring hunting in the sub alpine. i think layering with this equinox will keep me plenty warm in kansas in november

Comment

Working...
                              X