What’s the deal with white claw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
    Y’all didn’t hear??? No laws when you are drinking claws.

It’s like a vegan 4 loco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Because it has a cool catchy name kinda like Creedmoor.. "WHITE CLAW"

Comment

I will say that I bought a 12 pack assorted and tried them, well, 2 of them. I purchased them since a buddy in Florida has replaced his Miller Lite with them and has lost a lot of weight by avoiding carbs, sugar and calories. He swears by them so I tried it out. Nope, not for me. For those comparing it to Zima, not even close. The Zima was a good drink with flavor but these, not so much.

I would say the lime is like pouring seltzer water over a fresh uncut lime, same for the Black Cherry. I really think they just pour it over the grapes, that's about as much flavor as these drinks have. As for the 5% content, I got nothing out of the ones I drank.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
          Y’all didn’t hear??? No laws when you are drinking claws.

That’s right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I have to get me one them Claw drinks and a fake meat whopper.

Comment

guess I am behind the times, never heard of it....lol

Comment

Hard pass..miller lite please

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                  Hard pass..miller lite please
                  I LOVE me some cold miller light but you drink a few claws it’s a good change.
                  I honestly had to drink about 8 before I decided I like them now.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                    I LOVE me some cold miller light but you drink a few claws it’s a good change.
                    I honestly had to drink about 8 before I decided I like them now.
                    I’ve never tried one so maybe so. I just can’t see my self at deer camp with one of these and there isn’t a dam thing wrong with Miller lite or an occasional good whiskey and coke. To each his own I guess though.
                    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-11-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I will say that I bought a 12 pack assorted and tried them, well, 2 of them. I purchased them since a buddy in Florida has replaced his Miller Lite with them and has lost a lot of weight by avoiding carbs, sugar and calories. He swears by them so I tried it out. Nope, not for me. For those comparing it to Zima, not even close. The Zima was a good drink with flavor but these, not so much.

I would say the lime is like pouring seltzer water over a fresh uncut lime, same for the Black Cherry. I really think they just pour it over the grapes, that's about as much flavor as these drinks have. As for the 5% content, I got nothing out of the ones I drank.
                      Has more calories and sugar then a Miller Lite, I doubt that's what made him lose the weight

Comment

What’s the deal with white claw?

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Alcoholic topo chico. What's not to love

And Topo Chico tastes like a fountain drink super low on the syrup and needs to be changed .... ie like ****![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                          I’ve never tried one so maybe so. I just can’t see my self at deer camp with one of these and there isn’t a dam thing wrong with Miller lite or an occasional good whiskey and coke. To each his own I guess though.
                          I normally don’t drink them but hey they are good. They don’t make me feel as full as beer.

Comment

Dam.....the alphabet minority has taken over. Rainbow flags for everyone!

Comment

Seltzer drinks

They are not bad

Comment

It's been a huge hit at our bay house the last year or so with all the girls (and some metrosexual dudes as Smart pointed out). We have a Klaw/Topo Chico dedicated fridge at that house

Comment

Working...
                                X