Truck load of dead immigrants. Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    Yeah there’s a couple in this thread. Disappointed in a couple of the comments. Not that those people care what I think. Celebrate the abortion ruling because babies lives matter but THESE human lives don’t matter. Someone left them locked in a trailer when it’s over 100 degrees outside and it’s somehow their fault… and “oh well” or “they should have came here legally.” I don’t disagree with the legally part, but it doesn’t mean that anyone deserves to die for that, especially like that.
    That’s the PACE forum for you

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      "OH well" was a somewhat callous comment I agree, but the "it's somehow their fault" is a misstatement. I believe what was said was "they are partly to blame too". I think the implication was that they're choice to come here illegally played a part in their demise which can be interpreted as at least partly "their fault". Like a certain Mr Floyd, who wasn't completely innocent in his end either. It was a horrible tragedy and completely avoidable by a single change in any one of many, many variables. Their choice included.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
      Yes exactly. I mean I understand they want to get out of Mexico. But they're paying people they most likely don't know to do something illegal. They're shady characters to begin with. They're nothing more than a means of cash to these people. No different than girls they are sex trafficking. They put their lives in the hands of criminals. Do they not have television or radios in Mexico? Ain't never heard about people getting murdered by people like that? And it's not the first time it's happened. So did these people not hear about it happening before or just didn't think anyone could or would do that to them? I wouldn't trust a single one of those people smuggling anything across the border as far as I could throw them.

I'd rather just walk across the border or stay in Mexico. That's a hell of a lot better than dying in an enclosed trailer.

As for the "oh well" comment.....what else is there to say? Unless anyone can convince the Lord to come down here and perform a miracle and bring those people back you might as well think, oh well. Can't do nothin for them now. That ship has sailed. Do I feel sorry for their family? Well sure I do. But I hope they learned a lesson in all of this. Don't trust frickin scumbags.

That's like getting mad at a drug dealer for selling you a bag of borax instead of cocaine. It's a **** drug dealer not your best friend. In this world you don't just go around trusting strangers. That's pure stupidity.

"Well I thought he was a good guy!" You thought a criminal was a good guy huh? Should have thought a little bit harder.
      Last edited by okrattler; 06-28-2022, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Some of you folks would be really shocked if you knew all the ways illegals try to further their entry into the US. There was an organization that would break a seal/lock on a train container car. Group would get in side and the container car would get sealed/locked by one of the smugglers. Sometimes a smuggler would ride with them other times one of the illegal aliens would be given an ax so they could hack their way out once the train got past Uvalde.

Some folks wonder why folks want out of Mexico so bad. Here is a link to some of the stuff going on down there… fair warning there is an extremely graphic video that will give some insight into how bad things are down there…

"Sol Prendido" for Borderland Beat A video commences with a man wearing surgical gloves in a heavily wooded area. And the face mask of a dea...

Having said all this, I still don’t condone illegal immigration and believe both Republicans and democrats are profiting of illegal immigration which is why no new laws ever get passed to prevent a lot of this.
        Last edited by Pedernal; 06-28-2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I wish all these Mexicans would hurry their asses up and move up here so I can move down there. Biden has made America suck hard. I could live for quite a while down there on my American money.

I can't believe they're even wanting to move North. I don't know what kind of fairy tales they've been listening to but from where I'm sitting it don't look that much better.

If they could comprende exactly what's going on in the United States they might quit hopping in tractor trailers and whatnot. Women you're not even sure are women, women that are upset and rioting, a president that's crazy as a loon......You name it,we got it. They're better off staying down there where it's safe.

Ain't no telling what our next president is gonna be. Probably a gay or transgender,maybe even an illegal immigrant. Anything is possible. We're giving the mentally handicapped guy a run at it so what the hell, we might as well.
          Last edited by okrattler; 06-28-2022, 10:46 PM.

Comment

You would think since this has happened a number of times word would get back to the folks in Mexico to never-ever get into an eighteen wheeler trailer. As little resistance as they are facing at the border there is no reason to these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              You would think since this has happened a number of times word would get back to the folks in Mexico to never-ever get into an eighteen wheeler trailer. As little resistance as they are facing at the border there is no reason to these days.
              I see the point in the first part of your post. However, that is just one of the dangers illegals face and a risk they take/accept to get north. Wading the river in certain areas and walking the desert can be fatal just as easy.

The part about little resistance is a miss conception. Believe it or not, getting north of checkpoints probably has never been harder. This is specifically true for organizations trying to move large groups.

Crossing the river is one thing. BP just doesn’t have the manpower available to make the regular patrols. The border area is flooded with DPS and SO units patrolling back roads which makes vehicle loads easy to detect.

Comment

Yes it is a bad bad way to go. Only people I would wish that on is politicans & crooks ,rapist etc Come here through the legal channels or face the consequences possibly. They know there is a chance of not making it. They lost. One less load driving without licenses , dui, or thieving. Callous, you bet I am. Tired of all the problems they bring along with illegal acts , that YOU & I pay for in insurance etc. They are criminals as soon as they crossed illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                  That’s the PACE forum for you
                  That's any forum. People speak their minds. Not everyone agrees on the proper way to fletch an arrow either.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

BANN 18 Wheelers. Problem solved. Wait will that work ?

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                      Buddy that lives in Eagle Pass said illegals are literally going door to door asking for money.
                      i believe it, you should see the stacks and camps of people piled up in reynosa. Im sure cities all down the border as well. Thousands stacking up from mexico, haiti, and through central america. Are some crooks? bad people? im sure. are they just as many families? people just wanting out of their hell hole? oh ya.

average cost for the journey is 10k+ and most run out of money at the border and cant pay the cartels to get them across

Comment

Pics from a migrant camp in Reynosa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SS75 View Post
                          We obviously need to pass some common sense legislation restricting the purchase of box trailers, I’ve heard they’ll let just about anybody buy one…
                          Right on! Where are the calls of outrage to ban 18 wheelers!?

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post

Pics from a migrant camp in Reynosa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Could be any of a number of cities in this country…….

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              Some of you folks would be really shocked if you knew all the ways illegals try to further their entry into the US. There was an organization that would break a seal/lock on a train container car. Group would get in side and the container car would get sealed/locked by one of the smugglers. Sometimes a smuggler would ride with them other times one of the illegal aliens would be given an ax so they could hack their way out once the train got past Uvalde.

Some folks wonder why folks want out of Mexico so bad. Here is a link to some of the stuff going on down there… fair warning there is an extremely graphic video that will give some insight into how bad things are down there…

"Sol Prendido" for Borderland Beat A video commences with a man wearing surgical gloves in a heavily wooded area. And the face mask of a dea...

Having said all this, I still don’t condone illegal immigration and believe both Republicans and democrats are profiting of illegal immigration which is why no new laws ever get passed to prevent a lot of this.
                              That is probably the most disgusting videos that I have ever seen. These people are beyond being animals. I can’t think of a single animal that celebrates a death like this and actually will wear others body parts. Rabid animals need to be treated as such and exterminated in the streets. Thanks for show Pedernal.

Comment

I guarantee you there are more dead people found in the river than in trucks. Most are not pulled out unless Mexico does it. Unreported women and kids who are worthless to the cartels after the cash is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X