Looking for rifle doe hunt for me and my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for rifle doe hunt for me and my son

Just looking for suggestions on a nice reliable place for me and my son to go shoot a couple does (Whitetail or axis). Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well, we usually do a couple of youth hunts on youth weekend. Only doing one for the first youth hunt and have already booked that one. May do one for the late youth season. If we do, it's $250 for any legal deer, buck or doe. We can let him shoot the deer and you can shoot the hogs.

Comment

I looking for 2 regular hunts . My son is 16 and probably good to hunt on his own.

Comment

I have does for $350, and any size buck over 4.5yrs old for $1,500. Located in centerville, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Well, we usually do a couple of youth hunts on youth weekend. Only doing one for the first youth hunt and have already booked that one. May do one for the late youth season. If we do, it's $250 for any legal deer, buck or doe. We can let him shoot the deer and you can shoot the hogs.
          Interested

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Squiggys place is some good looking river bottom and he is a great guy. I took my daughter to his place a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
              Squiggys place is some good looking river bottom and he is a great guy. I took my daughter to his place a couple times.
              Good to hear. Hoping I can find something for my son.

Comment

Does he have his hunters education completed? If so, this is the last year he is eligible to apply for Texas Youth Hunting Program hunts.

There are still lots of hunts for which he can apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have Axis does or Whitetail doe $350 + daily fee. Whitetail bucks $1,250 and a doe free + daily fee. Brownwood Tx

Comment

I offer some does each year for $250 each. I will have a few culls and a couple management as well.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jb1312 View Post
                      I offer some does each year for $250 each. I will have a few culls and a couple management as well.

Thanks.
                      PM sent

Comment

Working...
                      X