***New (Circle B Outfittrs) New***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***New (Circle B Outfittrs) New***

I am super exited to announce that we are up and running. We are still finishing up the website and a few marketing/social media items. My ranch is just west of Centerville. Weave roughly 2,500 acres of low fence. We have been managing the place on MLD for the past 7 years. We have had this place for roughly 38 years. We are offering whitetail doe and buck hunts as well as thermal hog hunting as well as general day bow and rifle hog hunts. Lodging at the ranch is available. I am super exited to start this venture. For pricing and more information please give me a call or PM me. Once the website is finished I will update the post. Hope to see some of you greenscreen members in camp with me!

Brandon Baccus
    214-498-3056
    Last edited by SpringCreek; 08-27-2018, 07:30 PM.

Good luck!! Sounds like nice country .
    You need to find a way to get your word out up here in Rocky Mountains, Wyoming especially. Lots of wanna be hog hunters up here. A good long weekend package with generous limits would get you some interest around our neck of the woods.
    By February and March we're dang tired of winter, a trip down south sounds nice. We do it every year and many ask about going along.
    Perhaps donate a hog hunt to a local big game banquet, RMEF , NWTF etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringCreek View Post
      I am super exited to announce that we are up and running. We are still finishing up the website and a few marketing/social media items. My ranch is just west of Centerville. Weave roughly 2,500 acres of low fence. We have been managing the place on MLD for the past 7 years. We have had this place for roughly 38 years. We are offering whitetail doe and buck hunts as well as thermal hog hunting as well as general day bow and rifle hog hunts. Lodging at the ranch is available. I am super exited to start this venture. For pricing and more information please give me a call or PM me. Once the website is finished I will update the post. Hope to see some of you greenscreen members in camp with me!

Brandon Baccus
      214-498-3056
      Originally posted by wytex View Post
      Good luck!! Sounds like nice country .
      You need to find a way to get your word out up here in Rocky Mountains, Wyoming especially. Lots of wanna be hog hunters up here. A good long weekend package with generous limits would get you some interest around our neck of the woods.
      By February and March we're dang tired of winter, a trip down south sounds nice. We do it every year and many ask about going along.
      Perhaps donate a hog hunt to a local big game banquet, RMEF , NWTF etc.

Thank you sir! I agree with what you have said. Have had some guys from Nebraska in. We will be doing some donation hunts this year to get our name out there. Any help is appreciated. Thermal pig hunting seems to be quite a hit with Northern folks for good reason! Thanks again!

Brandon

Comment

Our big game banquets are in summer usually, RMEF and Mule Deer Foundation. DU has one usually in Feb . and that one would be good too.
        You might look into the NRA banquets up here too.

If you have any interest in the Laramie RMEF banquet which will be next June I can get you contact info.
        I will pass your info on to some guys we know.

Comment

"We are offering whitetail doe and buck hunts as well as thermal hog hunting"
          Will be done at same time of year? Hogs at night, deer in the day time?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              "We are offering whitetail doe and buck hunts as well as thermal hog hunting"
              Will be done at same time of year? Hogs at night, deer in the day time?
              Only if you are up for it. The ranch is big enough to not uproot the hunting for the next morning. We also do not book other hunters when a hunter or group arrives in camp. Basically a thermal night could be done after dinner one night for an hour or two. Our normal "thermal only" pig hunts run from dark thirty to the customers tolerance for the night. Last Friday for example went from 9:30PM to 3:45AM Saturday morning. Hope this helps clarify.

Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                PM sent
                PM returned

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X